08

「EIGHT」

「EIGHT」

 : ̗̀➛☽︎

WHEN ADELYN WOKE UP, SHE WAS LOST. She was wearing a shirt she assumed to be Stiles', it having some Star Wars reference on it, and she was in the Stilinski's room. Her chest was sore and her arm was stinging. The girl looked around the room, just to find Stiles sprawled out on the floor.

"Stiles?" He groaned in response. "Wake up." The Tate threw his pillow on top of him.

Stiles quickly shot up. Scott-who was on the side of the bed she didn't look at-stood as well, which scared the shit out of her. She placed a hand over her chest. "What-are you okay? Is something wrong?" The boys both asked multiple questions.

She was genuinely scared of their protectiveness, considering she didn't even remember what happened. "Uh, are you guys okay?" They both tilted their heads at the question.

"Us? Really? You're asking us if we're okay?" Stiles rambled.

Scott cut him off. "You're the one who almost died, Adelyn."

"What?" Addy squeaked, horrified at the statement.

"What do you mean, what? Do you not remember?" Stiles' voice grew louder, making her flinch.

"Dude, shut up before you wake your dad up." Scott quieted him down. The wolf sat down next to her, placing a hand on top of her's. He could hear her erratic heart rate, so he was trying to calm her down. "What was the last thing you remember?" He asked her.

"Uh, Stiles telling me about the bus driver."

"Well, we have a lot to cover and school in an hour." Stiles sighed.

: ̗̀➛☽︎

"I had Scott's wound?" The Tate repeated. They had just gotten to school. While the Tate had been getting ready, her arm continued to hurt more and more. She attempted to ignore, but it was getting worse. Scott had filled her in on basically everything. She wasn't sure if she were more scared before or after the explanation.

"Yeah, it's weird. I know." Scott sighed, jumping out of the jeep. She crawled out too and the three of them headed for the building.

The girl swallowed the lump in her throat, looking down at the shirt she was wearing. It was another one of Stiles' as they had no time to go get her new clothes. This one was a plain dark red t-shirt, so maybe Lydia wouldn't kill her for wearing a random baggy shirt. Addy thought to herself for a moment.

"Which one of you took my bra off?"

: ̗̀➛☽︎

"If Derek's not the Alpha, and not the one that bit you, then who did?" Stiles asked a jittery Scott. They were receiving a graded test back, that Adelyn could bet money Scott didn't study for.