26.

Warning: This chapter contains physical and verbal violence. If you have a sensitivity to this kind of content, please skip over it. Thank you.

Nonie

Smacking her across the face again, satisfied me. I saw her face begin to turn bright red.

"That's for continuing to fuck with Abel and I." I spat before laying my hand on her again, harder.

"Stop!" She pleaded with mercy.

"No, you didn't stop, Abel warned you and I warned you, but you just couldn't stop causing such a big fucking corruption.

Oh and that hit was for nearly killing me." I seethed with rage.

This time, I drew my first back, squeezed my hand tighter and before I knew it, it was flying in the direction of Valerie's face.

I had punched her so hard, her face made this loud crack sound.

"You fucking bitch!" She screamed in pain, her nose was spilling with blood and it might've been broken, I didn't care to check.

"That's for nearly killing my soon-to-be mother-in-law." I smirked wickedly.

She looked like she had seen a ghost and it almost looked like her heart broke into a million pieces.

"You proposed Abel?" She asked completely oblivious.

I knew just by the way she asked, she was jealous, heartbroken, and felt stupid.

It was the exact reaction I had intended to evoke from her, because Abel didn't really propose to me, but she didn't know that.

She was too gullible and of course she'd believe something as serious as a proposal.

Abel walked over and crouched down just before her and smirked.

"Did you really think I'd marry a crazy whore like you?" He asked, acerbically.

Right then and there, she started to become hysterical.

"How could you?! This bitch doesn't deserve a ring and fancy life!" She screamed at him, she screamed so loud, the vein popped out in her neck and forehead.

Abel was quick to slap her in the face.

"You shut the fuck up. Nonie deserves everything and nothing less."

"You deserve nothing but to be six feet under the fucking ground, you psychotic bitch!"

"You nearly killed my motherfuckin' mother!" He yelled at her so loud, she flinched.

She started crying, Abel stood up and walked back to the spot he was in.

I grabbed Valerie's face and squished her cheeks together tightly before forcing her to look at me.

"So, here's what's gonna happen and you're gonna do exactly what you're going to be instructed to do, or else, you will die. Are we clear?" I asked her, she didn't speak, but she nodded.

"Tomorrow morning, you're going to turn yourself in for the conspiracy of murder towards Samra Tesfaye and Nonie Tesfaye, Abel Tesfaye's mother and wife."

"Your two little helping buddies are already locked in jail and have told the police that you sent them to do your dirty work."

"The police have been looking for you, you have yet to be found, therefore, they think you've fled the country."

"So you'll get more time for planning to kill my mother-in-law and I and you'll also get more time for fleeing as well."

"Now, when you're asked why you decided to turn yourself in, you're gonna say that the love you had for Abel drove you insane, that you were so in-love with him that your jealousy of Samra and I, angered you."