6.

Abel
6:30p.m.
Outside the restaurant

"Hey, did you get the flowers I sent?" I asked, nervously.

"Don't you dare try to slither your way back into my life. I'm here for a reason and that particular reason is because of you."

"I put myself in here to get away from you and yes the flowers are beautiful and they really touched my heart, but you don't deserve to be in my life anymore."

"This is a new chapter for me and I'd like to continue it, without you." She said acerbically.

Hearing that come from someone you love isn't the best feeling in the world and I'd probably be crying right now if I weren't in public.

The words alone ripped my heart right through my chest.

So, instead of showing how hurt I was, I wanted to hurt her.

"Who do you belong to now?" I asked, saddened and angry.

"That's none of your business." She said insistently.

"You actin' so bold now. I seen you with dude when we ran into each other at the restaurant. He looked familiar, just forgot dudes name." I said.

"None of your business!" She said angrily.

"Hey, just wanted to know the dude that turned my girl into an upitty-tight bitch. That's all." I said, smirking.

"The bitch that turned me this way is you! I wanted you, I needed you and you fucking left me there. So fuck you!" She screamed into the phone.

"Do you love him?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes I am in love with someone else Abel!" She yelled.

"So tell me baby, who is it that you givin' that love to now?" I asked candidly.

"Abel stay the hell away from me." She said, ignoring my question.

"What he got that I don't got?" I asked.

"Cause' I got a lot, baby." I added arrogantly.

"He's got respect for me." She said.

"Baby, don't make me run up on 'em." I said wickedly while smirking.

The line went quiet and I knew she couldn't speak.

"Cause' you know I'll take his spot." I said, even more wickedly.

"Fuck off." She said and the line went silent.

I pulled the phone away from my face and clenched it in my hands.

Dropping my head, pinching the bridge of my nose, taking a deep breath and sniffling, I felt tears fall from my eyes and saw them land onto the ground.

"Yo Abe, you comin'?" Cash asked from the door.

Without even looking at him, I answered aloud.

"Yeah man, I'm coming."

"I'm coming." I mumbled before placing my phone into my pocket and heading inside with Cash.

Nonie
Dawn Grove Mental Hospital

"Are you okay?" Nurse Loita asked.

"Like you even give a shit." I said rudely before walking off and into my room.

I honestly couldn't take it anymore. I felt like I was spiraling down all over again.

I sighed heavily and laid in bed. Curling into a ball I started to bite my thumb nail.