How it began

( Warning: swearing, violence )

    Logan's Story
~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~
    Logan sat in his history class, listening to the teacher's everyword and also writing a few notes here and there. It was his Senior year and he had already taken this class several times.

    "Then Hitler was arrested" the Teacher went on to say. Logan immidietly stuck his arm in the air, causing the teacher to groan. "Yes Mr. Lawrence?" Logan cleared his throat before speaking. "Hitler was not arrested after World War Two. He killed himself." He said proudly.

    "Mr. Lawrence. I would appreciate it if you would not correct me in the middle of class." The teacher said with an annoyed tone. "So you rather me sit here and let you teach us wrong?" Logan said, regretting it after.

    The teacher went red faced. "ExCuSe Me?! Logan Lawrence, you get a week of detention!" She screamed, causing the class to flinch and jump. Logan sighed, closing his notebook to wait for the bell to ring.

     Patton's Story
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

   Patton sat with his friend Remy at lunch, bored out of his mind. Remy was asleep with his head on his hand, his sunglasses slipping of his face slightly.

    Patton sighed then looked down at his food, smiling devilishly. He scooped up a couple raisins and threw them at his friend, causing Remy to jolt up. "Wha?! Huh? Patton! Did you throw raisins at me?!" He yelled. "Maaaaybe" Patton chuckled.

    "Oh it's on!" Remy yelled, starting to throw food at Patton. Patton threw food back, both laughing loudly. Soon other teenagers joined in, throwing food acrossed the lunch room. The lunch ladies started yelling, most kids stopping after that.

    Soon everyone stopped, Patton starting to get worried. "Who started this?!" A lunch lady yelled. Patton sighed and stood up. "I d-did ma'am." The lunch lady shot a look at Patton. "Patton Sanders! A weeks of detention for you!" Patton didn't like getting yelled at.

     "Y-yes ma'am..." He choked out before quietly sitting down again.

     Roman's Story
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

    Roman stood on the football field, waiting for his turn to kick the ball. His worst enemy, Damian or better known around the school as Deceit was infront of him. "You know Roman, you wont be able to kick as far as me!" Deceit said with a laugh, turning to face Roman.

     "Oh please, like you can kick in those knee high rubber boots!" Roman said with an eye roll, crossing his arms. "Roman, if you could look anymore annoyed, you would look a lot like my friend Virgil." Deceit laughed. "Oh put a sock in it Snake!" Roman snapped.

     Damian's face dropped into a scowl. "What did you call me Prince?!" Roman scowled back. "A no good, snake faced, shit head!" Roman yelled, getting the attention of the rest of the team. Deceit swung a fist towards Roman face, connecting it hard. No one talked about his deformity

     Roman grunted, but quickly recovered, tackling the Slimy Boi. The couch ran over along with a few teens from the team. They pried Roman and Deceit off eachother. "Roman! Damian! A weeks detention for both of you! In seperate rooms!" The couch yelled. "Now walk it off Damian!"

     Deceit glared at Roman before walking away from the group. "Mark my words Roman Prince! I will make you pay!" He said before walking away.

   'Great. Now I have detention' Roman thought, dusting himself off.

       Virgil's Story
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

    Virgil sat in his least favorite class, Science. He didn't understand anything and it didn't help that him and his teacher despised eachother. He sat in the very back of the class, messing around on his phone when he heard his name called.

    "Virgil Anx! What is the cause of Earth's atmosphere?" The teacher said with a glare. Virgil looked up. "Is it... Fuck you?" He said with a smirk, seeing the teacher's face get red. "Mr. Anx! I do not respect that language or attitude!" She shouted. "And I dont respect your grouchy ass." He retorted quickly.

     "One weeks detention Virgil! Starting after school tomorrow!" She yelled before turning back to the board.

     "Worth it" he murmured, causing some students around him to chuckle.

          After school
~^~<~>~.~^~<~>~.~^~<~>~.~

    Logan was first to the detention classroom. Always right on time. He had on a black polo shirt with a blue tie around his neck. He also wore blue jeans and black dress shoes. He walked to the desk that was parallel to the board and sat, waiting for his punishment to start.

    Second was Patton. He had his head down in a sad way, still feeling bad about the whole lunch food fight in the cafeteria. He wore a baby blue polo shirt with a grey hoodie tied around his shoulders. He wore tan khaki pants and black dress shoes. He took the seat next to Logan, glacing a the nerdy dressed teen every now and then.

    Third was Roman, his back pack slung over one shoulder. He had a bruise near his jaw from being punched. He wore a white shirt with a red, gold, and white leatherman's jacket that said "Prince" on the back, casual blue jeans and black converse. He sat near the middle of the classroom, sighing as he slumped down into his seat.

    Last to arrive was Virgil. The emo/punk dressed boy walked in, causing the others to look at him. He had black eyeliner lining his eyes with black eye shadow surrounding his eyes. He had on a black beanie and a maroon red flannel on over his MCR bamd shirt. Black ripped jeans covered his legs complete with black, shin high boots. He walked to the back corner of the class and sat down on the floor.

   The four sat awkwardly in silence, realizing after the first thirty minutes of their two hour punishment that the teacher was in fact, not going to show up. "So what do we do?" Patton spoke up. The four glanced at eachother with unsure faces.

The beginning of a planned story!

Have had this story in mind for awhile along with another one im going to start after I finish "Realization and "Broken and Betrayed"

I hope you guys will like this story!

Take it easy guys, gals, and my fellow non-binary pals! Peace out!

-Marsh