Scene 10 - Welcome to Healy Submarine

Comincia dall'inizio

Admiral:

Why ahoy there! Here, let me give you a hand with that.

He decides to give Emily that helping hand by taking over her attachments and freeing her out, Joe and Russel manage to take it out much more easily and, not quite, throwing their ropes back into the air once they have freed themselves. Back in the Eagle-Glider, Mac and Sam stare down to the ship with the WIN agents and can see that they are clear and have been released of their ropes.

Sam:

Right, they're clear, let's go.

He bangs on the door to the pilot cabin and gives his message but has to shout from the gusty wind from the open hatch as Mac tells himself.

Sam:

Alright there Tony, take her away!

Mac:

Good luck son, and be careful.

At the top of the Healy sub, the four at the top watch as the Eagle-Glider turns back around 180 degrees then flies back away into the distance, presumably back to London City Airport. Meanwhile, they introduce themselves and head into the ship for more briefing.

Admiral:

Right, introductions then, I'm the Admiral of the Healy Submarine and you must be the WIN agents I hear.

Russel:

Yes, I'm Russel, this is Emily and here is WIN's most special agent, Joe 90.

Joe looks smug whilst the Admiral stares confused at Russel's statement.

Admiral:

Ay? A boy? Your most special agent?

Joe:

Yes Admiral sir, as a matter of fact I'll be leading this operation and I suggest we get started at once.

The bemused Admiral then quickly follows Joe's demand and opens the heavy, vault-like hatch to allow entrance into the vast sub.

Admiral:

Yes, umm... This way then.

Joe turns to Russel and Emily smiling at his upcoming joke.

Joe:

Works every time.

The other two giggle as they follow Joe into the submarine.

The Admiral, followed by Joe, Emily and Russel half-sprint down the long and bendy stairs like in a multi-story car park as they finally reach the control port of the ship with a number of trained aquanauts operating the vast collection of multi-coloured levers and buttons with several differently separate monitors pictured across the control deck of the submarine, not only giving scanners of the murky and deep depths of the sea via some tough windows but also the depth, schematic and other television camera and etc. The four of them group up by the stairs for a briefing as the Admiral tries to speak loudly because of the noisy instrumentations of the ship's engines as the other Lieutenants of the sub begin to dive down into the depths.

Admiral:

Welcome to the Healy ship WIN, Lieutenant Johnson, prepare to dive down.

Lieutenant Johnson:

Prepare to dive!

Admiral:

Once we dive down around 300 feet down we will head towards the coast of Russia in a while though, where you will be dispatched in the Mini Healy sub.

Lieutenant Johnson:

Dive, dive, dive!

The exterior of the ship shows us that the ship is rapidly picking up speed and begins to race across the ocean water before decreasing height suddenly as it dives deeper and deeper into the sea travelling faster and faster, whilst inside the three agents who aren't used to the speed to recover from the sudden increase.

Admiral:

Don't worry, you'll get used to that. At speed ultimate, we travel up to 500 knots in this baby.

Joe:

Yes, most impressive and know, we would like to prepare in the mini Healy sub, so we can begin to plant the bomb on the side of the cave.

Emily:

Is the bomb already prepared in the mini sub Admiral?

Admiral:

It is young lady.

Joe:

Right, we'll stand by now then, so we can leave immediately.