Scene 7 - Survival

Magsimula sa umpisa

Sam:

The BIG RAT can only retain one brain pattern at once.

Joe:

Sam, dad, I'm going in. I've spent missions out in the jungle before, so I know what to expect.

Sam:

Ok Joe, you're the expert.

Joe:

Yes Sam, I am.

Sam:

Just remember, they could be expecting you.

Joe:

Joe 90 over and out.

Joe's aircraft, like Russel's hovers over the spot he plans to touch down on, with the legs of his craft reveal themselves ready for touchdown as he crushes himself through the trees until he reaches the forest floor and safely landing as the engines turn themselves off.

With Joe's aircraft down in the jungle safely, his cockpit opens wide up and picks himself out of the aircraft's seat carrying his case and adjusting his glasses on his face. With Joe on alert, he takes time to observe the area around him and stays near his ship for cover. There would be silence around if it wasn't for the tribe nearby who are banging their drums loudly enough for Joe to hear from some range. Realizing that the others must have been captured, he proceeds ahead to find his friends.

The tribe is lit up with an extraordinary amount of multi-colours surrounding the area with wooden and shack houses for the sleepers of the jungle that circle the outside of the area. In the middle is where the main events happen, with the entire tribe hungry to watch the performance in front of them close to the side of the tribe's homeland. What they are watching is Emily and Russel tide to a tall, wooden poll facing the opposite way from each other. One member of the tribe is tightening Russel's ropes, so he doesn't escape whilst trying to keep his cool and Emily frightened and nervous.

Russel:

They caught you too Emily.

Emily:

Does Joe know we're here.

Russel:

I don't know. But I thought I heard the sound of the XG Interceptors land.

Emily:

I'm glad you can't see what's behind you.

Russel:

Well I take it we are to be the ones offered for a sacrifice.

Emily is able to reach around and hold one of Russel's hands.

Emily:

Russel, I'm frightened.

Russel:

We'll be ok, Joe will rescue us.

Emily:

But how will he get us out?

Russel:

I don't know yet.

One person from the tribe steps forth to address the crowd, this tribe warrior wears a golden mask like from Child Of The Sun God to mark out that he is the leader of the tribe and declares aloud his actions.

Tribe leader:

Alassey! Hdnehd gneige iehejje iguenf jeefneiwn ejemk kkagard!

Russel: