Taehyung watched as each of the team jumped off one by one. Hoseok was whispering to Namjoon, who was hugging a trembling Jimin close to his chest. Soon the trio were off the railings. Jin and Emily held hands and disappeared with a synchronized jump. Yoongi stared at Jungkook for a while before he clacked his metal boots together and leaped with Holly.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung over his shoulder, his gaze sharp yet reassuring. The angel then rolled his shoulders and spread all six of his wings before he slowly let go of the railings. With one gentle motion, the Hemelian prince fell out of view.

Then Taehyung realized that someone was still hanging on the railings. When the prince spotted the bright silver hair tangling together in the strong wind, along with the sharp eyes staring back at him, his eyes widened in both shock and fear.

"Sky?!," Taehyung screamed through the numerous explosions resounding from all around him. "What are you doing?! You have to go!"

You didn't say anything, instead you placed your katana in between your back and shield. Then you jumped over the railings and landed back on the deck with a gentle tap of your shoes.

Taehyung honestly had no idea what you were thinking. Before he could scream at you to get the heck away, he saw a shadow look over from above. His eyes widened when he spotted two hovering jet-bikes, their guns pointed right at you and him.

Just when Taehyung was about to react, you suddenly made a dash towards him. You then tackled him to the ground just as the Helian soldiers started to shoot at them. Greta wobbled in its place.

Taehyung was stunned. It wasn't because you had somehow gotten this close to him in a matter of seconds, instead it was because of the forcefield above him that he didn't make. You were on top of the prince, eyes glowing purple and arm outstretched in the air.

Loud beeping snapped Taehyung back to reality. He turned towards the source of the sound and saw red flashing on the holographic screen. One of Greta's main propellers have been blown off.

"Sky," Taehyung paused when the ship began to tilt again. He grabbed one of the handles of the captain's wheel. "You shouldn't be here! You have to—"

Taehyung was cut off when you grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into a kiss.

For a few seconds, Taehyung remained frozen. Then he felt the warmth of your lips move against his own. He curled his fingers into your silver hair and let himself melt into the kiss.

Taehyung couldn't hear anything else. The gunshots and explosions around him sounded like mere mumbles in his ears. Your hand snaked up to his nape and the prince hummed lowly at the touch.

When the kiss ended, Taehyung almost mustered up the courage to protest. Then he saw your beet red face and swollen lips. A small smile grew on the flushed darkness gem bearer's face.

Taehyung coughed since his throat felt dry. "What was that?"

"If you die, I'll kill you," You huffed and pulled Taehyung up to his feet. Leaning in, you squinted your eyes at him. "Make sure you're going to meet us down there after this."

Taehyung smiled. He gently grabbed the back of your head and pulled you forward. His forehead met yours. "It's a promise."

You giggled at that and Taehyung couldn't help but laugh as well. The prince felt his heart swell. It made him realize how much he truly cared about you and how he was willing to risk his life to ensure your safety.

Taehyung snapped back to reality when he started hearing the chaos around him again. Sighing, his slipped his hand off your waist and grabbed your hand. "You need to go."