but the only thing missing of his usual outfit had been the jacket, and he wore a white blouse with his sleeves rolled up.

lalisa unconsciously finds herself blushing, but why wouldn't she, he was handsome in every way, she cannot deny it.

minho opens the door wider for her. "come in." he invites her, sheepishly nodding her head, she steps inside. "and take your heels off, please." lalisa quickly does as told.

when she was done putting them to the corner, minho had just walked past her and back into the apartment. the thai girl takes the freedom to look around.

she fairly surprised to see the entrance of the house looking organised, and also clean, and she wonders if he does the cleaning himself or if it is a cleaner. walking into the living room, her eyes widen when seeing how simple it was, a simple yet somewhat eye-catching design.

there was a fireplace attached to one of the walls, and just like her own apartment, a very nice view to the city. and it helped lalisa to relax, seeing the bright, colourful lights that took various forms, had her forget her worries.

she could hear minho pacing in the kitchen, probably still preparing the meal. or so she thought. "food is ready." the man announced.

walking into the kitchen, she had her eyes slightly wide, the scent of the food came to her and her mouth unconsciously waters. it looked good, it smelled good, she could only hope its taste was as she imagined it to be.

"take a seat." minho gets her attention as he slides away a chair, his hand motioning towards it.

it looked good, and though it was a simple meal, not too extravagant, lalisa was surprised. to be honest, it really did surprise her at how organised the male was, even with meals, maybe it was one of the perks you get of living alone eventually.

or it was jinri who taught him and helps him.

quickly, the thai girl clenches her eyes shut upon sitting on the chair and shaking her head. no, she shouldn't be bringing herself to be deliberately thinking of such things, especially when it is just the two of them.

"I hope you enjoy the food." he takes his seat across from her, at the same time, looking at her. flustered, lalisa finds herself looking down.

at the same time, the pair starts to eat the meal.

the dinner went well, with the both of them making small chat occasionally, but enough for the awkward air on the table to be lifted.

lalisa had admired how minho was so much more mature than her, who was often blushing at every single thing, she did tell herself to stop but couldn't find herself doing so.

they are sat on the couch of the male's living room, in front of them is the small table in where the paper of the venue they plan on having their wedding is. the girl is writing out a list of names on one paper, while minho is writing on another; the list of guests.

when looking over her husband's list as she is done, lalisa couldn't help but wonder how minho is inviting so many people — are they all working partners? she questions.

"are you done?" the man's question has the young female snap out of her own daze, she nods with a small smile. "can I see?" he is also handing her his list, taking hold of it, she slides over hers.

his eyes are quickly going over the names, she can tell, lalisa only invites the people she is close with, and maybe even a few co-workers and her boss. and when looking down at minho's list of names, her brows furrow as she soon reaches the end of it as most names she is not familiar with.

but she finds herself confused, after all, why isn't choi jinri's name on it?

hesitantly, lalisa turns to face the male who is still reading over her list despite it being shorter than his. "how come you didn't write jinri's name?" almost instantly, upon hearing him sigh, she felt bad for asking the question.

"she's going to be busy on the day."

lalisa arches a brow. "but the day hasn't been decided yet..."

"she's going to be on a trip." he clarified.

uncertain, lalisa nods. "right... but don't you think it would be at least considerate to send — "

"my girlfriend an invitation of our wedding?"

the younger flinches in her seat at the change in tone, she wasn't exactly trying to be nosey but to minho, it ended up sounding so.

"do you have a problem with jinri? you keep asking about her." shouldn't she have? lalisa is desperately trying to have those thoughts blown away from her — of course it bothers, naturally, it does.

but the girl tells herself she doesn't have the right to complain. after all, she is the intruder in their relationship that has been going on for much longer than her own with minho.

though theirs is recorded on legal papers, the relationship jinri and minho have is recorded in their hearts. and lisa herself knows she can't stop that.

"no, not at all." she tries to clear the air. "I have no problem, but I am also thinking of her and how she would — "

"don't you think she would be hurt?" and minho has had enough of his wife's blabbering worried mouth. in his opinion, she spouts too much unnecessary nonsense. "seeing her boyfriend being married out of the blue, don't you think it would pain her?" he is doing this on purpose.

lalisa clearly debating on everything, of course she thinks jinri would be hurt, the girl wouldn't have wanted this in the first place if she knew the man was in a relationship, but going against her father hadn't exactly been an easy task.

and she also felt confused — is jinri really hurt? is the facade she puts on in front of the thai girl something that would hide how she really feels — betrayed, miserable, thrown away like that at the click of fingers of one man?

her eyes desperately search for an escape. she can't handle this.

"... it's late and I..." she can't face minho whose are trying to meet hers. "I need to go." without listening any further, the female flees off the couch, quickly walking toward the entrance of the apartment.

ignoring how minho called out to her, she simply thanks him for the meal before shutting the door right behind her.

lalisa couldn't show him her weakness, he's seen so many times already, and to show him her tears, would be simply another let down of who he was now tied to.