[ o9 ]

I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen

after the ceremony and having many people cry happily to the new couple, the pictures came and soon the party. it had already been night and the ladies were allowed to change into the dresses they brought to wear for the small celebration.

music was playing through the night and many people chatted in their corners, lalisa had been the entire time by chanyeol whilst somehow managing to avoid chaeyoung and minho.

she had been speaking to yerim who couldn't stop gushing about how she didn't know how to name her new baby who had been on it's way in almost a month, her boyfriend, — both were not married but lalisa knew how he planned to ask her soon — jeon jungkook was laughing the entire time as he listened to them talk.

but then, the rhythmic music lowered down and became a slower one. everybody looked confused until looking towards jisoo who was holding a microphone, and calling for their attention.

"hey, everyone." she greeted firstly with a smile. " I know this slow music is really abrupt, but many of the people in here knew for a reason why I asked for them to bring a partner." some people laughed and lalisa glanced at chanyeol who was also glancing at her and both shared a quiet laugh.

"anyways, I want everybody on this dance floor, right now," playfully commanded jisoo and having her hands hold onto her husband's. "enjoy the night!"

most people were already on the dance floor and having their bodies glued to their partners. lalisa and chanyeol now held hands as they made their way to the corner of the platform.

"okay, so how is to going to be?" chanyeol asked and lalisa grinned.

"we're switching our roles!" she laughed.

the male had both brows arched in surprise. "what?"

she took his hands and placed them on her shoulder, and then put her hands to rest on his hips. the older male analyses the situation and lets out a laugh.

"are you serious right now?" he laughs quietly with a shake of head.

the thai girl nods. "of course, it's not jihyo here so you won't be putting your hands on my hips — you should be putting on hers." she explains. "besides, this position quite suits us don't you think?"

and chanyeol couldn't help but agree more. "of course, would you like to twirl me around, too?" he joked but lalisa grinned.

"gladly."

"why are dancing with my brother?"

the night so far had gone smoothly. until lalisa and chanyeol bumped into chaeyoung and kibum whilst dancing.