[ 13 ]

I don't expect a lot right now, so please just stay with me

<THANK YOU FOR THE 1K VIEWS!!! LOVE U ALL MY BEANS>

  ∞ 

when her shift was done, it was still raining, just as hard as before. a low groan left lalisa as she covered her head with her coat before crossing the road to the other side.

she could see minho and where he was sat, he stared down blankly at the table and this sight of him made the girl stop. his eyes were filled with no emotion whatsoever, his expression as blank as a canvas could ever be. he was unreadable.

lalisa had never seen such a person like him, so— cold.

it made her wonder, what had he been like with his girlfriend, jinri? was he affectionate? or maybe even a humorous man. but the girl couldn't the male as such a person.

she wondered what had been going through his mind.

snapping out of her thoughts, she realised she had stayed beneath the rain for almost too long as she thought about the man, and made her way inside the coffee shop. pushing the glass door open, and only to be met with warmth and the soothing scent of brewed coffee beans and other hot drinks.

her eyes quickly found minho and she made her way to him, having him look over his shoulder when hearing footsteps. when seeing the girl, he was quick to stand up but lalisa took a step back.

"... hello." he bowed his head, keeping his hands to himself. the female did the same.

"there was no need to stand up, please sit down." she said in a warm voice before pulling her seat out.

minho nodded but watched as lalisa sat down, she glanced up at him in confusion. "uh— would you like anything to drink? it is cold outside." it was quite clear how he was trying to make her comfortable, but his actions made the girl feel much awkward instead.

with a nod of head, she politely declined the offer. "no, thank you, I am fine for now."

and minho finally took his seat. silence took place in between the two, but there was also soft music playing in the background and somehow making it less awkward— that had been what lalisa felt, at least.

the girl took notice of how the male before her had gone back to the position she saw him in on her way into the coffee shop. his eyes dulled over the table, lips not even parted but the girl analysed his features more carefully this time.

his hair was parted to the side, and it looked a bit messy too. lalisa realised then that she never knew his age but assumed he was quite young due to his features.

as the girl looked down to the table, too, minho broke the silence first.

"I wanted to apologise for my behaviour of last night, it was unacceptable." unacceptable, was the word that rang in lalisa's mind. he had quite a vocabulary, but the word unacceptable seemed a bit too harsh to describe last night.