[ 11 ]

you've got to say what you are feeling when you feel it

lalisa couldn't help but shift in her seat, the ride in the car made her feel beyond uncomfortable. it almost came to remind her of how she and choi minho first met.

but not only was she uncomfortable, she felt bothered and maybe a bit annoyed. how could minho just announce about their engagement like that? she wanted to wait a bit more, to have them both in good terms before announcing it to everyone.

the girl bit into her lower lip and looked out the window, eyes almost narrowing as she tried not to think about it but she couldn't help not to.

after all, minho had just announced their relationship to one of her best friends when she was planning herself on telling them at her own time, when she was ready.

for the millionth time, lalisa thought she wants to make this work, for the sake of her father and herself, like he had said, and for the sake of them getting along. she doesn't expect them to fall in love.

not with minho's atitude and especially not after meeting his supposed girlfriend, even if she gave authorization for the girl to make him his.

a man like him be hers? excuse her language, but no way in hell.

"you're way too quiet." minho's voice interrupted her troubled thoughts.

she glanced at him. "... well, I'm feeling a bit bothered is all." lalisa sighed while having her arms wrap around herself.

she heard the male scoff at her words, and having her eyes close slowly to contain her silent anger further. "this time you won't make me stop the car and tell you'll have to go to some store nearby get something before leaving me, will you?"

the tone of sarcasm was clear in his voice, the girl finally looks directly at him, perplexed for his atitude towards her — though he did have justification for it.

"excuse me — I said sorry last time!" flustered, lalisa answered him.

but minho simply glanced at her. "and? I've never said I forgave you, I said I've taken your apology into consideration."

now it was the girl's turn to scoff. "yeah, right after saying 'it's good that you realise'." she muttered beneath her breath, crossing her arms and frowning towards the other way.

the atmosphere surrounding them became tenser. "there's no need to act in such a childish way towards it, I don't understand why you're behaving like this."