[ 1o ]

whenever I mention about you staying, you mention leaving

whenever I mention about you staying, you mention leaving. all I ask for is that you'd stay with me

by the end of the night, lalisa successfully escaped chaeyoung and she felt guilty for leaving chanyeol. it was embarrassing of her part to do such a thing and she knew it.

the girl, however, couldn't stop thinking about the encounter she had with choi jinri earlier, she was still trying to figure out the meaning behind her words. the woman confused the younger girl, making her try to figure out a puzzle.

does she not feel jealous? lalisa questioned.

no. she also answered herself, i don't feel jealous.

while lalisa roamed around the area thoughtlessly, she could only think of how she could try to sort things out, how she would help this marriage pact between her and choi minho work. jinri had told her that he didn't like being in the same situation.

lalisa sighed. she wanted to go home.

she carefully made her way to the bar and from there, she looked around to see if she could find chanyeol.

a relieved smile tugged her lips when quickly spotting him thanks to his height. he had been chatting to baekhyun and his fiancée, jennie, who was also one of lalisa's best friends.

making her way around, she was about to reach them when jennie turned around and spotted her first, a smile brightened her features and she placed her hand onto her fiancé's arm.

"lisa!" she called out, having the males' attention turn to her and they also smile at the sight of the younger girl.

lalisa also smiled in returned and hugged jennie, bowing towards chanyeol and baekhyun. "we've been looking for you! where've you been?" asked jennie.

"ah... I've been walking around by myself." the younger answered wryly. she was never really good at coming up with excuses.

jennie narrows her eyes at the thai girl before she took hold of her hands, swinging them slightly.

"okay, how about we dance to this song together? it's been a while since I've seen you." but the younger politely shook her head.

a sad smile tugs her cheeks. "sorry, jen, but I'm feeling tired and I wanted to ask chanyeol if we could go home." she glanced at the male, giving the kind of look that may show what she was feeling.

he nodded his head with a smile. "of course! I'll just say bye to a few people if that's fine by you."

"of course, take your time." lalisa says, watching as the tall male mixed himself in the crowd.

she chatted with jennie and baekhyun for a bit more before letting them go onto the dance floor and deciding she should wait at the front of the venue for her ride home.