Chapter 19- Getting the little one home.

*Deuce's P.O.V.*

For the past three days, i've been getting non-stop texts from my new band, asking 'where I am', or if they knew where I was they'd say 'I shouldn't be wasting my time here' but they don't know how I feel about this and how things are now.

But this is my little girl, it hit me like a train when I held her for the first time a few days ago. Johnny said she looked like me which i didn't see at first but, when i though about it i saw it right away, making me realize everything that I didn't want to see at first.

She was almost a girl version of me, but had her mothers eyes. Kiza got the clear to take her home today, she just had to let the nurses do a quick check before we left the hospital to take her home.

"Kiza, I guess your staying at their house?" I asked as she watched Anna during her check up. "Yeah Deuce, I think thats better for you since your just starting again" she had so much feeling in her voice that it made me take her seriously.

"Will I be able to visit her?" she looked and smiled "Yes, of course, just not much since it will also look bad on you" I don't know if I can do this, I want to be with my little girl, i felt like crying but I can't I'm a big boy.

"I know you don't like it Deuce, but its what you have to do for your career, and I read the texts from your friends when you slept they obviously don't like this" she looked really unhappy.

"Yeah, they just don't think I should waste my time, they don't even think she is mine" I walked to Anna and held her tiny hand "If they only saw her, Kiza"

"Deuce, you know they wouldn't care they want you away from us. Just deal with your career, Annabella has amazing uncle's that will take care of her" she was right, but I couldn't speak, they will take care of her well for me, really they aren't anything to worry about.

"I will help take care of her when I can I promise Kiza, I'll even help spoil her when I see her" I chuckled at my last remark, but all she did was give a small smile, Anna was laying there through the check up like a boss and cooed the whole time.

*J-Dog's P.O.V.*

We waited outside for Kiza, to come out with little Annabella, my first and forever favourite niece. I saw her a couple times and she was a beautiful little girl, I am happy with her here now, our little luck charm.

Helping Kiza every morning in the washroom with her morning sickness whenever she slept in my  room by accident. I went with her shopping as well for her and Anna when the others were busy. I did a lot for both Kiza and Anna when no one was around.

Everything was set for Anna to come home to the Hollywood Undead manor. The guys and I spent hours painting and building the stuff for her room. i just can't wait to wake up every morning and see Annabella. Our little Undead Princess.

I wish I could have a little one of my own but I'm to busy for that right now but soon.

*Kurlz P.O.V.*

It was a long wait to me, Annabella was a beautiful little one and looked like both parents which was cute, the Kiza in Anna is amazing, Anna had her mothers loving personality.

After a bit more waiting Kiza came out of the hospital in a wheel chair and was holding Anna in her arms. i could help but run over to them and nicely hug them both, I heard Kiza chuckle and Anna cooed happily "Hey baby" I touched her soft cheek.

I looked up at Deuce, may as well come to terms with him, can't hold a grudge and hate him forever, so I nodded at him and looked away not giving him anymore attention.

He has lost a lot of my respect with what he said and did to Kiza when he found out it was his that day. I don't want her hurt like that anymore, and I know she doesn't want it again.

Kiza got up from the chair and walked to the truck, I laughed to myself but was heard "what are you laughing about?" Johnny asked me with a smile on his face.

"Oh nothing, just I'll miss Kiza's waddle that she had" i chuckled more at saying it out loud, "hey shut up you ass" Kiza yelled at me getting Anna into the truck but I knew she had a smile on her face too.

"Hah sorry, but I don't want to darlin'" I walked to the truck and got in beside Anna's car seat, she was looking at Kiza as she got her into her seat.

"This will be a good next couple of years" I smiled as i went to hold Anna's hand, "how are you?" chuckling to myself "I love you baby" I smiled at her, and her just staring at me, drooling.

J-Dog, Charlie and Danny got into the car that J drove here so the rest of them could get home. they started up the car and gave us the thumbs up and Johnny started the truck up and started for home.

I know that Deuce was driving his car to the house so he could most likely say good bye to Anna for a little while. I hope he knows well take good care for her, he can't say we won't.

*Danny's P.O.V.*

We got little Anna home and walked to her room, by the shock on Kiza's face, she loved it. She put Anna's car seat onto the floor and started undoing the buckles that held her into the seat

She put one hand behind her head, supporting her head an neck and another hand holding her butt. She fixed her so she could hold her comfortably, and she looked like she had done this so many times before.

She rocked back and forward smiling at her, "hey, Kiza" she shot her face up to me "could I hold Anna, I haven't yet" I smiled at her and she walked over to me. She settled her into my arms, I was really nervous but I had to do this at some point. I looked at Annabella and she was staring at me with big brown eyes, I could help but want to cry at the site of a beautiful kid.

I looked back to Kiza and she just looked at me with so much happiness well Johnny had his arm wrapped around her shoulder, than I looked around to the others "Well we can successly say we have a new member of the Undead family" Funny spoke out but sounded a little shaky "Funny?" Kiza looked at him and walked to him.

Out of nowhere Funny grabbed her into a hug and broke into tears, "thank you so much Kiza for being in our lives"

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a special update :) Since it's Danny's birthday today I have to :) If you like this chapter vote for it, share it and comment.. :) and just to think this is the second last chapter till the next book :)

Vote

Share

Comment

Enjoy

~ TiffyGurl1 ~