Chapter 8- Packing and Moving

*Kurlz's P.O.V.*

Its been a week After the signing with record label, they gave us our signing bonus checks, so the 6 including the help from our amazing Kiza, we bought a house for all of us to live in.

Today was packing day and tomorrow was moving day, I packed all of my stuff within a couple hours I set tomorrows clothes out so I didn't have to dig through the crap for clothes tomorrow.

The label told us we were to be writing songs over the next couple weeks than we were publishing our first album, we weren't sure what to call it yet, but we were told not to worry right away.

I texted Kiza, to check up on her and to see if she'd like to come over and hang for a bit, she texted back saying she was coming over soon to hang out with me and to make sure I packed well enough because she was a neat freak.

I was sitting on my bed when Kiza walked in the door, she was wearing dark skinney jeans and a black off the shoulder top with a couple of her new tattoos showing. Right after we got signed she went and got tattoos done of each of our stage names

Mine was on her lower back, Johnny's on her left wrist, Deuce's on her right shoulder blade, Charlie on the other, J's on her left ankle than Funny's on her lower stomach right side.

We each decided we'd get one to each of ours with her name but different design, either on our wrists or chest.

"Hey Kurlz, you done packing?" she looked to me I nodded to answer her. "good and it looks good, hah I had to unpack Johnny's, Deuce's and Charlie's" she laughed "they probably just wanted you to stay around longer" chuckling of course.

She sat and laid her head on my lap, "Soon Kurlz, soon" she sighed "than you'll be stuck living with us all" I looked into her eyes and smiled I love her eyes tons, god what am I saying she's like a sister dammit no Matt.

She reaching up and played she my curly hair, she had a angelic smile on her face. Something I hadn't seen in a while because of the drama lately.

Ever since we stopped talking to Liliana, she had been starting bullshit, it has been hurting Ki but it doesn't let her bring her down a lot.

We have been defending her, every time, names have tended to get worst by the look of it. But we haven't seen any damage done but We trying to make sure we keep a happy Kiza.

"Hey Kiza, you doing ok?" she looked away and nodded I saw worry flash in her eyes "Kiza, somethings up I know it, please talk to me" that is than water works started "Matt, I'm going to lose everything, you guys are going to not need me and leave me" that's when I got upset myself

"Kiza, we aren't going to do what your dad did, we aren't losing you, you already heard very one else, your our girl, we're not going to drop you and leave, I won't for sure" I spoke clearly upset, "ok" she whispered in response.

"Ok, well it's 9:30, what's your plan for tonight?" i asked her nicely after my slight outburst.

"Well the moving truck is here, and I don't really want to walk back across town to go home, do you mind if I stay here tonight?"

I smiled "yeah, I don't care, now get yourself comfy" she got up and went to one of the boxes that were labeled clothes and grabbed on of my t-shirts.

She disappeared into the bathroom, I guess to get showered and changed, as I could hear, it was a yes. I turned on my tv and watched tv for a little while till I decided on sleep.

She came out of the shower about a half an hour later, hair done into a french braid, wearing my t-shirt and just her booty shorts.

She crawled into the bed beside me, I put my arm over her waist to stay comfortable, it wasn't long till her breathes came study signalling she was sleeping.

After I steadily fell asleep myself.

*Funny's P.O.V.*

~Morning~

I woke up in the morning to my mom yelling up to me saying my friends were here with the moving van.

I saw it was about 10 o'clock, so it was mine and Jorel's turn to take our stuff to the new place.

"Ma, just tell them to come up!" I yelled back than Kiza, Jorel and Matt came up the stairs and grabbed a couple boxes and took them to the truck.

I got a shirt on and grabbed a few myself and took them down.

~After moving~

We all got our stuff into the new house, it was big but yet again there was 7 of us living here, it was reasonable.

The house was located just outside of Hollywood, and had a beautiful view of the city, we had a pool and hot tub out back, along with a outside bar and relaxing area, I liked it.

"Well we just made two steps of our life this week" I spoke up out of the silent there was. I was shocked, got a new house moved out and got signed with a record label. It's was so much

"What's for dinner tonight?" Charlie snickered "I still have to go food shopping so, I'll just order a pizza" yes.

"Pizza, pizza,pizza!" we all chanted and went inside.

"You guys an your pizza"

----------------------------------------------------

Next chapter yeah a day late but what does it matter no ones reading right now. well enjoy guys.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Follow me on Instagram @demonic_chick or twitter at @

~ TiffyGurl1 ~