Chapter 16- A fight and A thought

*Kurlz's P.O.V.*

I was drumming away rocking with the band, I quick shot a look to off stage where Kiza would be to make sure she was alright, but I saw Deuce yelling at someone, and I knew that, that someone was Kiza.

When the song ended I got up and had our back up drummer step in, he is not going to be allowed to yell at her for nothing, not on my watch buddy.

"Deuce, relax!" I yelled as I popped off stage and got my headset off "why the fuck should I relax, you guys replaced me in the band I made!" here we go, let the fighting and arguing start.

"you didn't fucking show we had to, Mr.Churchill wanted us to, he told us if we wanted to continue we had to" I got in his face, so I would look intimadating, which was working a little bit.

He went to hit me but I dodge the hit and ran at him putting my shoulder to his gut, taking him to the ground. "get the hell off of me!" he yelled but it wasn't going to work, not with how he's been and how pissed I am at him.

I hit him a couple times before he stopped fighting to get up because he was almost knocked out. I looked at Kiza who stood there shocked almost in tears. I know I went a little too far, she will yell at me for it later.

I got up as the security guards came over to help Deuce and to keep me away from him but I walked to Kiza and hugged her, well tried to over to bump that held little Annabella. "I'm sorry Kiza, I didn't want to do it" she nodded "I know Kurlz, I know" was all she said.

It was almost 10:30 when the concert ended, the guards already took Deuce to one of the rooms down the hall to be fixed up, he was still angry because I could hear him yelling at them.

"What happened out here?" I guess he could feel the tenseness in the air from Kiza and I "Deuce was here and saw Danny, he's in one of the rooms right now being checked by paramedics" they laughed at what I said "You beat him that bad?" Johnny spoke up "I was pissed and really everything I was holding in just flowed out"

"So he knows he's out of the band now?" J asked "I think Johnny and him should talk a bit, before official" they nodded. I touched Kiza 's stomach and I felt little Annabella kicking allowing a smile form on my face

"Hah, she's going nuts in the tummy there" I laughed it wasn't unusual but it didn't happen a lot, she was a fairly lazy baby, I just can't wait to hold her.

Everyone came over and placed there hands on her tummy and everyone was smiling, I took a look at Danny and he had a look of happiness, "I can't wait to meet this little good luck charm" Danny smile to Kiza and looked to the others.

"Oh we better get to the hotel guys, I'm really tired" she smiled with being tired written right there in her face.

"Danny, I hope you'll stay with us, please" Kiza smiled to Danny catching him off guard but he smiled "I guess I'll stay with you guys tonight" he chuckled, she walked to him and gave him a small hug and a smile "Your a good kid, Danny"

We had booked 2 rooms for us tonight and good thing was it was right down the road so we could just walk instead of taking the huge tour bus.

*Johnny's P.O.V.*

We got to the hotel and checked in for the night, we got 2 rooms with 2 beds in each, we decide it would be Kiza and me, Kurlz and Danny in one room, than Funny and Charlie, J and Deuce if the guards at the arena told him where we went.

Kiza went to our room, ahead of us as we all talked, after a while of talked we went to our rooms, we saw Kiza already past out on a bed in Kurlz's shirt and sweat pants. She was beautiful, even though the child is Deuce's, she'll be beautiful to. I wish this child as mine, though I'll treat her like my own.

We laid down and I placed my arm around Kiza and almost as soon as I put it around her, she cuddled herself in more and a smile formed on her face, I love this girl with everything I have and can hold.

"Hey Johnny" I heard Kurlz whisper to me "yeah?" I lifted my head to look at him "what will we do if Deuce goes off and makes another band?" worry laced through his voice.

"What he does is something not worry about it, what happens, happens, we can't control it" What I said was true, no matter how hard we tried we won't control what he does. Also there isn't a doubt in my mind that he won't go out and make a new band.

"Ok" they both spoke back "now get to bed we had a long night tonight" soon after we were all sleeping.

*Deuce's P.O.V.*

I walked one of the room that the guards had me in while the peramedics fixed my up, Kurlz is just a fucking idiot. As I walked to the door I heard someone talk to me "Pardon?" I looked to the guard that stoof by the door

"Your band is at the hotel down the street and they got you a room, they wanted me to tell you" I rolled my eyes at the guard and walked out saying thanks before the door closed. I walked down the road and got to the hotel they were staying at. Usually they organized the rooms so I looked for paper and a key.

I looked under the matts in front of the rooms the deck manager told me they were in and found it, I unlocked the door and saw Funny, Charlie and J in this room "Hey buddy" Charlie looking at me, "Hey" I sat on the closest bed "You know how thiws is going to go Deuce" Funny spoke up "Yeah, I'm getting kicked out of the damn band I made, which is complete bullshit"

They shook their heads "Deuce that is exactly why. its about you apparently, you don't show up, when we talk to you about it, you yell at us for it, your making this band suffer and we still want this band" I sat up in the bed, "Whatever guys, I'm glad I'm out of this band, I don't need that shit you guys hate, I'll be gone once Johnny and I talk, thanks friends"

I laid down and went to sleep ready for the day that shit goes down hill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter, only 4 more chapters till this book will be over and I will be making a squel to it. So enjoy people :P give me feedback about this chapter or the rest of the book. You get a dedication for first comment.

Vote

Comment

Share

Enjoy

~ TiffyGurl1 ~