Chapter 5- The up and The Down

*Johnny's P.O.V.*

I woke up at about 9:30 in the morning naked and saw Kiza beside me, naked as well.

Well no doubt that we had sex. I got out of bed nicely to make sure I didn't wake her up. She looked so peaceful.

I decided to go downstairs and make some bacon and eggs with toast, but before I went down I left Kiza some advil and water, she will need it.

I got downstairs and thawed the bacon, taking it out of the package and putting it onto the frying pan on the stove.

Than putting eggs onto the other frying pan to scramble them, I know Matt and Dylan will be here in an hour or sooner, with breakfast cooking Kiza will be up soon.

I heard Kiza coming down the stairs, she was wearing one of my shirts that went to mid thigh on her, and she yawned a good morning, sit at the table for breakfast.

I served her breakfast. "Thanks George" I sighed "I want to be called Johnny" she giggled well shrugging.

As she ate, Matt and Dylan came in the door, "Yo brother, you home?!" yelled Dylan

"Fuck Funny, you stupid, he's here, he has food" and they came into the kitchen and sat at the table stopping to check out Kiza.

"Hey guys" she spoke up and they knocked it off, "so some breakfast please Johnny boy" Dylan laughing rubbing the back of his neck, "sure"

I gave them their plates of food, and yet there was another knock at the door, so Kiza got up "I got it" and left the room.

*Kiza's P.O.V.*

I got to the front door and I opened to see a broken looking Jorel "Jorel, what's wrong?" just as I said that everyone came to the front door.

"Liliana.... she broke up... with me" I than wrapped him in a huge hug just as he started crying "That fucking bitch, I never did fucking like her" yelled Matt, throwing a punch to the wall.

"Matt, calm the fuck down" Johnny yelled "No fucking bitch hurts my fucking brother!", "I know just none of this right now please Kurlz" I told him nicely.

He growled and walked away, I let go of Jorel and walked him to the living room. "I'll be right back ok" I spoke to him trying to hide to anger boiling inside of me.

I went upstairs and grabbed my phone and called Liliana,

"hello?"

"what the fuck Lil?"

"What?"

"You fucking hurt Jorel, the hell?"

"That is my business and my business only"

"Well fuck you, and don't you ever come back around again, or your done for!" and with that I hung up my phone walked back down stairs.

I hugged Jorel and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "you'll get through this J, you have us"

He nodded to what I said and gave a small smile to all of us, "Now guys, I think we should get ourselves signed!"

--------------------------------------------------

Well what did you guys think yeah, day late... but meh not like it will happen too much more lol.. Please give some feed back

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

- TiffyGurl1 - ^.^