Chapter 1- Us!

As everyone can see and know this is a new story that I'm writing and hopefully it continues the way I want it to without a writer block :) thanks..

*Kiza's P.O.V.*

"Kiza!" I felt a quick shake "Kiza wake up" I recognize that voice "What do you want George" he laughed at my sudden outburst "I told you before I want to be called Johnny". I laughed at him "Well I just wanted to annoy you" I heard others laughing so I opened my eyes and saw the rest of them, Jorel, Aron, Jordan, Dylan and Matthew along with my girl friend Liliana staring at me smiling.

"What do you guys want and how did you guys get in?" Giving Johnny a dirty look, "Your mom let us in and plus, it's 1:30" I rolled my eyes "Course" I looked at the clock and sure as hell it was.

"Ok than I'm up" sitting up on my bed "Let me get ready for today and than we can head out and have some fun" I said as I smiled at Aron or Deuce as he wants to be called and Johnny.

We are all usual party friends but Deuce, Johnny and me, we had this separate friends with bens sort of thing going on. We were always close in that sort of way.

Well let me explain myself, I'm Kiza Lemming, I'm 19 years old with long black hair, I always wear dark makeup and dark to light clothing, I'm not emo not at all, I'm hard punk. I sometimes sing along with the boys.

I'm pretty sure you know what the boys of Hollywood Undead look like. Who doesn't really. I grew up with the boys but we found Lil and accepted her in.

Our parents grew up with each other as well. After a bit of time getting ready we were all out the door "bye mom, heading out, don't know when I'll be back" she nodded and I left. She knew what I did, what I do. I am very much like her when she was my age. Well it was how I was born.

She played around with one of her friends, got knocked up and had me. She hopes I'll be careful with what I do.

We were heading to Johnny's and on the way got some alcohol to drink for this evening. We walked like crazy nut jobs to Johnny's me being myself jumping and singing around with the guys as Lil was with J-dogg holding hands, they were together and have been for over a year, very happy they were together.

"I loved you, you made me hate me. You gave me hate, see? It saved me and these tears are deadly. You feel that? I rip back, every time you tried to seal that. You feel bad?" I sang the start of one of the songs me and the guys sang a lot, "You like singing that song don't you Ki" Aron looked to my smiling

"Of course we all wrote it" I laughed.

Shortly we arrived at Johnny's, and walked in the door and I saw his mom Diana "Good Afternoon Mrs.Ragan" she smiled at me and greeted back, and I turned to walk up the stairs.

"Ok bud pass me a beer I need a drink" I said as I sat on Aron's lap. My short shorts leaving him a flash of my ass before I sat down.

We sat for a while talking and thinking, Aron and I like usual being cuddly and touchy but tonight I wasn't up to it so I thought I'd just let him be himself. He was kissing my back and neck, I knew he was drunk, by his breath and the way he was acting

"Come Deuce not tonight" he gave me a sulky look "why?" I looked at him "Just cause not tonight" he laughed than I looked to Johnny who was enjoying his video games with Kurlz and Charlie.

I started softly singing Black Dahlia again and Aron joined in after a bit than the whole rest of the group joined after a while and we just loved singing together, we never want to be separted ever.

We grew close in the years that we hung out together, laughed together, and just been together. "I really don't ever want too lose you guys, you all know that right?" I looked at everyone. They looked at me like I was a nuts.

"We will never be split, we will have a career together if not than we'll continue looking for a label but I for sure make sure you stay in my life Ki" Johnny told me, I knew he liked me more like loved but we knew it wouldn't work right now because I wanted time to be single because of a past relationship.

I smiled at him "Johnny keep off my lady" laughed Deuce and everyone laughed "Deuce you know I'm not your lady" I said as Deuce warped my tightly and pretended to growl at Johnny.

"Ahh help me I'm trapped" I laughed and Liliana jumped up and tackled Deuce, him not letting go yet, it took me to tazer poke his sides than he let go of me, and me shooting all the way across the room landing on Johnny's bed laughing

"I'm free!" i said laughing like crazy than suddenly I felt kurlz jump on me trapping me again. "AHH!" all of a sudden it was a huge dog pile with me laughing under neath everyone and them all laughing to.

"Oh my goodness, I love you guys" "and we love you too Kiza" Liliana spoke with a smile clearly on her face. Suddenly I was being tickled by Kurlz and Johnny, Johnny was straddling and Kurlz siting at my side. "No..... Guys.... stop!" I laughed uncontrolably almost crying "Say Johnny and Kurlz are the hottest and most awesome best friends ever" Johnny said sternly "Never!" "Say it"

It was a while till I finally gave in "Fine! Johnny and Kurlz are the hottest and most awesome best friends ever! I was crying with laughter while I said it and they finally released me. "Thank you guys" I slowed my breathing.

Johnny stayed straddling me decided to lay down on my stomach, head on my shoulder, making sure weight was left off of me. I felt his smile while he layed there. "Johnny" I spoke, he nodded "I'm tired" I looked at the time and saw it was 9:30.

"Well guys I better get going ok" after I said that everyone decide they'd head home as well, but Liliana was going to be going to Joren's for the night like always. Johnny decide to walk me home but I wanted him to stay for the night.

We got to my place and we walked in. We were greeted by my mom who ad a big smile on her face. Johnny started up the stairs as I went and Got myself and him food.

I got up the stairs to see Johnny sitting on my window bench. "Hey um Johnny?" he looked to me with a smile "mm yea"

"Could you stay tonight?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter of my new fan fiction, hopefully it goes very well, I love Hollywood Undead, I always will want to meet them <3 so how about you guys let me know how it is I will hopefully update often. Enjoy!!

~TiffyGurl1~

Follow

Vote

Comment