Chapter 3- The Club Trip

Warning Sexual content..

*Deuce's P.O.V.*

We went to Kiza's place to pick her up but I was planning on a quick one, we were going to the club so she'd be up for it.

As I walked in as she was finishing her makeup, she was wearing a corset and a short frilly skirt and she was bent over her makeup stand.

"Damn babe, looking hot" she looked at me as I winked. She walked over to me swaying her hips, "thank you" she necked and nipped on my neck.

"You better not start this, I may text them all to go ahead" he said sternly, "oh, they can wait" with that a steaming make out session started.

I start undoing her corset, taking it right off of her, I put her onto her bed and we kissed and she reached for my pants button, undo it and pulling my pants down.

Releasing stress on Junior, he popped out, i laid down between her leg kissing her chest as I removed her thong.

I than thrusted into her making her moan my name, we kissed as I thrusted, her breath hitched in her throat, leaving me to know she was almost there, as well as I was to

We both reach climax and than We relaxed together still kissing. I got off so she could get ready again.

"Thanks Kiza" he smiles "Always a pleasure Aron" she picked up her phone as I fixed my hair quickly, not much really wrong.

We went down stairs, to see all of them ready to go, I looked at Johnny he was looking at his phone "you guys ready to go?" they nodded and got up and out the door.

*Kiza's P.O.V.*

We went out my front door and me saying bye to mom and that I didn't know if I'd be back.

I ran to Jordan, jumped on his shoulders and jumped down, suddenly he turned and lifted me onto his shoulder "fuck Jordan, I swear to god you fart I'll beat you" he chuckled at my remark.

"Bitch that's if you'd be able to catch me!" Jordan snickered and put me back onto the ground, quite literally on the damn ground laying on my back.

"You wanted down so I put you down" he smiled "I didn't want to be literally laying on the fucking ground" and he ran away a bit at me yelling at him.

Johnny came over and helped me up, "Do I get some fun tonight?" he whispered into my ear, and I giggled, "maybe"

Than I turned and ran after Jordan jumping and tackling him to the ground. "Bitch, I got you!" laughing along with everyone else. "Fuck you, Ki!" he laughed

"You wish, sugar" I said as in wrapped my hair around my finger, in a cute manner.

Suddenly Matt came from behind me and smacked my ass, "What the fuck Kurlz!" he laughed "couldn't resist" and he winked.

"Come on guys, let's just get to the fucking club, ok" Liliana sneered, "Fuck girl, calm down, we're just having fun" Dylan yelled to her. Fuck what's her problem today.

We got to the club after a but more walking and it was filled, tonight I'm drinking the night away.

"Time to get my party on, Bitches!".

------------------------------------------------

Ok well Chapter 3 up and posted, enjoy, please leave feedback...
Suggestions are appreciated thanks :)

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
Follow on Twitter @TiffennieP

~TiffyGurl1 :3