Chapter 4- Clubbing like a Boss!

*Charlie's P.O.V.*

"Time to get my party on, Bitches!" Kiza yelled as we walked into the club, she was right, I walked to the bar and ordered a couple shots of whiskey.

I shot them down and looked around to club to check out some if the chicks around here, many were down right sexy.

After about a hour of ordering drinks, I was drunk to the brim, I saw a hot blonde dancing on the dance for.

Walking over to introduce myself, I tapped her on the shoulder "Hey sexy, you looking for a good time?" I winked at her and she nodded.

We after left the club to her place to have a good night, Fuck yes.

*Deuce's P.O.V.*

I watched as Kiza grinded and against Johnny having a hell of a time, fuck sakes, how could this happen that we both ended up wanting her.

I wanted her as mine, and I will have her no matter what happens, I took a sip of my beer, which happened to be my last sip apparently. "Fuck" i whispered

I got up and walked to the bar to order yet another beer, I just can't get her off my damn mind.

I sat at the bar for a while, noticing that Charlie boy wasn't here anymore, meh probably went home with a bimbo.

Out of nowhere well I was taking a drink of my beer, someone tapped my shoulder, well still holding that drink I turned and saw a red head girl

I took the bottle away from my lips "Well hello there" she giggled "I couldn't help but wonder if you'd like to come back to my place and possibly have a little fun?" she was cute so I got down and nodded

"Why not" she turned and I smacked her ass and we walked towards the exit and out of the bar.

*Funny's P.O.V.*

I sat in there corner of the club with Kurlz, J and Liliana, as Kiza and Johnny were out on the dance floor grinding off on each other.

I have been drinking a bit, and everyone else has as drank a bit too, of course, I looked to J and Liliana and they were making out in the corner beside me.

"Fuck guys, get the hell out of here, you remember what happened last time!" Kurlz yell to them and without another word they left.

Last time, they got kicked out for having sex in the club, they were not very private people, and it gets annoying.

Well I know that J hates it, but he does it for her, she has hissy fits to easily, in my defence I don't really like the chick, one bit.

Johnny and Kiza decide to come back over an sit with us "As far as I know, Charlie and Deuce have left already, do you guys want to get going as well?" Johnny yelled to us, making sure we could hear over the music.

Both Kurlz and I nodded and we got up and walked out of the club, I looked at the time and it was 2 in the morning.

Johnny and Kiza went to his for the night and well Kurlz and I went our separate ways home.

No doubt seeing them again tomorrow. we all have known each other for like ever, we defended each other, fought together like literal fist fight well not with Kiza, we dont hit her nor Liliana.

But those two have fought each other but Kiza always puts her down without a struggle. In the beginning Lili was a outcast at the school but we accepted her in.

I got home and stripped into my boxers and flopped into bed and sighed.. Good night.

--------------------------------------------------

This book I plan on writing right through for, there will be hopefully a sequel. Please let me know what you all think, please. I'll update every so often like maybe every 3rd day depending on reads..

Enjoy

Vote

Follow

Share

Comment

~ TiffyGurl1 <3