Chapter 12- Finding out for sure

*Kiza's P.O.V.*

It's been a week since Charlie and me told the guys about my prenancy and Deuce still hasn't came home, Johnny has been treating me nicely lately but he's taking it far sometimes, not letting me do anything sometimes, he won't even let me get up but i told him that it isn't healthy for me to stay sitting.

But now he barely lets me sit, he gets quiet annoying lately but i know he is just looking out for me, which I love.

I had a doctor's appointment today, to see how it is, and to see how far along I am maybe they can give me a conceiving day to find out who the father of my child was.

I went to my room to get ready, putting on skinney jeans and a black sleeveless blouse, along with black and red DCs. I just put a couple layers of mascara on and brushed my hair out which was very wavy today, I loved it.

I got downstairs to tell Johnny I was ready to go, than I saw Deuce sitting on one of the couches in the living room with his head down, staring at the floor while the others looked at him in worry. "Um, Johnny I'm ready to go" I actually could talk through the shock, he was finally home.

After I talked and told Johnny I was ready, Deuce looked to me and stood up "Kiza, I'm sorry for leaving ok, I just..." he stopped as interrupted him "you just what? huh?" he looked away "just.. I don't know what to do"

I scoffed "you don't know what to do? Deuce I don't either! I'm pregnant with a kid that I don't know who's the father" he continued looking at the floor, i honesty didn't know what to do either. He lloked up at me with tears that looked ready to spill.

"Now Johnny and I have to go for my appointment, hopefully I can find out who's the dad that way" I walked out the door and went to the car taking in a deep breath slowly letting it out, I started fiddling with my hands as I waited on Johnny.

Johnny came out shortly after and tried a smile towards me, in hopes of making me feel better but honestly didn't work and I just gave a small smile back "We'll try to figure out something, darlin' I promise"

*Johnny's P.O.V.*

-Doctor's office-

We got to the office after a short period of time and it wasn't long after we got there that, she was called in to the doctors room. "Kiza Lemming" she got up and looked at me, nodding inviting me with her, I'm guessing to have some moral support.

"Hello, how are you today?" the doctor asked Kiza nicely

"Good, tired today" she smiled as we walked into the doctor's check up room, "So, what are you here for today?"

"Well I took five pregnancy tests and all came out positive so, I came to see about that" she fiddled her thumbs, nervousness evidence in her features.

"Kiza, no need to be nervous, we'll do a pee test and blood test, to make sure, than if their positive, which may most likely will be, if five home tests came positive, after the tests we'll get you right in for ultrasound" she smiled at Kiza and gave her a cup to pee in.

She disappeared, that's when the doctors focus came to me and I knew she was going to ask me a question "so are you the father or a brother?"

"Um, that's the thing we don't know there's two guys it was really all an accident, so we also wanted to come and see about a conceiving day as well" I explained to her, I just hope she doesn't judge her.

"Ah, ok well we will be able to find that out there if the two tests are positive" I nodded to her "thank you very much"

*Deuce's P.O.V.*

I sat at the house waiting on them to return, it's felt like hours "Deuce, buddy calm down, they'll be home soon, if it's yours than there we go it's yours if not than don't be stupid" Matt patted my back as he came from the kitchen with a sandwich, he knew i would probably act out if it wasn't mine, but if it was than I just don't know.

"Well that's the thing I don't know if I want it to be mine, Kurlz, I don't know what to do" I was shaking bad "still no need to worry just tell her and give her a damn good answer, than Johnny can be there for her and the child" he bit into the sandwich

"Exactly what Kurlz said, she'll understand hopefully, its the best thing you can do" Charlie said as he walked out of the kitchen as well with Dylan following behind him.

Johnny and Kiza got home almost right after we finished the conversation, causing me to shoot up like a rocket to see Johnny ran up the stairs and saw a pissed looking Kiza who calmed down as she saw us standing there, let out a sigh and came to me and hugged me.

"So?" Kurlz said after the long amount of silence, some bad is going to happen if Johnny book it upstairs.

She let me go "So I am pregnant, like I thought"

"Well we figured that, hun" Charlie chuckled looking at her with a smile he was trying to lighten up the tension in the room.

"Who's the dad that is what Kurlz there is wondering?" J-dog spoke up from the couch behind us all, I'm not ready for this at all.

She looked right ready to speak, she was hesitating but she as well as us we wanted to know the answer.

"The father is...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger haha sorry :P enjoy people it's a couple days over due but I'm trying :)

I'm looking for a new cover photo if anyone would like to make one :) I'll write a chapter for my favourite cover photo maker :)

Enjoy

Comment

Vote

Follow me on instagram @undead_soldier_girl (I changed it :3) and Twitter @TiffennieP