Chapter 6- Writing, and the Signing

*Funny's P.O.V.*

"Now guys, I think we should get ourselves signed" she yelled and booked it down to George's studio, once we all got down there ourselves, she already had the pen and paper into the table.

"Hah someone's really ready to get this started" I laughed, as the rest of the guys nodded at what I said, but we got to the writing right away.

We wrote, talked and argued on lines and verses for the song, who would sing the lines and on who would sing the chorus, but it was figured out in the end.

"Ok guys the song is officially done!" she yelled out, the song was called 'The Kids' something usual but good for this song.

We recorded the song onto CD's and a file onto Kiza's computer to online mail it to record labels. We were so ready to get this done.

"Well guys it's done and it only took us, nine hours, how about J and I get this posted to Myspace, send it out and hopefully get it done, after I think we have a celebration drink" Aron said to us, all of us were tired right out.

Everyone went upstairs but Kiza stayed, I turned around to go talk to her "Hey Kiza, what's wrong?" she looked up at me with tears starting to escape her eyes

"I'm afraid Dylan" she stood up and walked over to me "What are you afraid about babe?" she hugged me "I'm scared of losing you guys, I can't do that, you guys are everything to me" she said honestly

"You mean as much to us as we do you, we all love you, you will be going everywhere with us, if not than honestly I'm not going" I smiled at her as she smiled back giving me a kiss to the cheek, me starting to blush

"Hah, you're a cute one" she giggled and ran upstairs wiping away any left over tears. I followed her upstairs to the living room where everyone was, I noticed George rolling a joint, yes we smoke pot.

Kiza was sitting on Jordan's lap, smiling and giggling, he was whispering in her ear probably goofy jokes and flirting with no meaning.

But I looked to Aron who was giving Jordan a murderous look, fuck man lay off a little. He pisses me off sometimes.

*J-Dog's P.O.V.*

~ 3 months later ~

It was so long after posting and mailed our song out and we began to think that we weren't getting signed at all. That no one liked the song and threw it away.

I was currently with Kiza at her place hanging out, she has made me feel better about the stupid break up with Liliana, there were so many times that Lil tried to get back with me because she either 'missed me' or 'need me back and her friends'

She's even tired to get with George but he told her to leave him the hell alone, i was sitting criss cross and Kiza had her head laying on my crossed legs texting away as I watched, she didn't mind.

It was than my phone started going off, I reached to her bed side table and grabbed it, seeing an unknown number, so I answered

"Hello?"

"Hello, is Aron Erlichman or Jorel Decker there?"

"This is Jorel"

"Ok, well this is Octone Records and we listened to your groups music and we would love to sign you guys"

"Amazing" This is so great!

"So we would like to set a meeting for Tuesday next weekend at 12:30 here at Octone Records suite 130"

"Great! I'll tell the rest of the group, thank you so much"

"Have a good day Jorel, we can't wait to meet you, bye"

"You too, bye"

I hung up the phone and look to Kiza, I know she heard everything. She than screamed "we have to text the guys, you get Matt, Dylan and Johnny I got the other two" I told her and we got to the texting.

It wasn't long till they all piled into Kiza's room and hugged us, we were so over joyed that tears flowed down our faces.

"What do we do J?" Johnny asked "we go on tuesday next weekend at 12:30 with Octone Records at the building suite 130" I smiled.

----------------------------------------------------

Omg! They're getting signed! How do you like the story? I did say every 3rd day so here :) please leave se feed back :)

Vote

Follow

Share

Enjoy!

Also follow my Twitter @TiffennieP

~TiffyGurl1~