Chapter 10- What to do?

*Charlie's P.O.V.*

It's almost been a whole week that I had Kiza sleeping in my room, she has a lot she has to do. I was lying on my side as Kiza laid sleeping on her back. I have to admit that Kiza was a beautiful and wonderful girl but I can't think of her anymore than that. She is too much of a sister and I respect her and the guys.

I was gently rubbing back and forward on her stomach, she being possibly pregnant, she told me she hadn't had a period in 2 months now. She was such a scared girl this past bit.

She just didn't know what to do, she didn't know wether it was Johnny or Deuce who was the father nor how to tell them, she was afraid of rejection by both but I know Johnny will at least take the responsablity.

Today we were going to be going to the pharmacy in town, to get a test. I looked at the time and it was about 10 so I woke her up, hoping no one to be awake to see us or ask any questions about where we were going.

She wore one of my shirts that said 'Undead' and tied a hair elastic around a bit she pulled together at the back and she wore some jean shorts as well.

We both walked downstairs quietly, and no one was awake at all, so we quickly ran out the front door, shutting it nicely, I knew she would have flipped if it was slammed and someone would have woke up to it and also got angry.

"Ok we have to get there, get it come back, fast" she spoke as we got to the car and got in, my only reply was a nodded and I started the car.

-Pharmacy-

We got to the pharmacy and walked in, heading straight for the isle with all the tests, she grabbed five tests so we could make sure, just in case, you could always get one false test.

We went to the counter, to buy the tests as the lady scanned them, she gave Kiza a look of disgust, I cleared my throat causing the lady to look up at me as a gave her a murderous look, her looking away pretty much right as she looked up.

She looked to the cashier screen to see the price "that will be $52.33" I payed for the tests and we left the pharamancy and went right home like Kiza wanted to.

-Home-

We got home and saw through the window everyone was up and watching tv, I looked at her and shock was written on her face as she quickly put them in her purse to keep them hidden so the guys didn't see.

She hid the look of worry on her face with a smile as we walked into the house.

"Hey where were you guys? you guys left no note, nothing" Deuce looked to us "we went for breakfast and didn't want to wake you guys up" I spoke and went to sit on the couch with them so Kiza could go upstairs to 'Get changed' but I would go up in a few to make sure things were ok.

They all mumbled a thanks, it was a few minutes later so I decided I'd head upstairs "Where are you going?" I heard Kurlz speak "Going to get my phone charger, its almost dead" I held my phone up as I walked to the stairs.

I got up to my room and saw Kiza sitting on my bed "what are you doing Ki?" she looked at me, she was visibly shaking "I'm nervous, Charlie" she was almost in tears "it will be ok Ki" she nodded and got up "I'll go do the test then" she started to the bathroom.

"Ok, you go do that Ki, I'll wait out here please call me in when your done" she nodded her head and went and got the tests done.

It was a minute later when she called me in, "yeah?" she looked to me "please stand here with me, I feel sick" I listened and quickly went over and held her just in case.

She looked at the time "ok, now can you go read them please" "um, yeah" I went to the sink "uh, I don't know how to read these" I chuckled "one line is negative, two is positive" that is when my heart dropped. 5 positives.

I looked at her, "What?" she almost yelled "Kiza, there are five positives, we have to talk to Johnny and Deuce" she went right pale almost looked ready to pass out right than and there.

Next thing I knew, she was throwing up in the toilet, as quick as it happened I went over and held her hair.

After she finished, she sat up and nodded. "please get them for me" I got up and walked to the top of the stairs "yo, Johnny, Deuce, get your asses up to my room" they I guess listened because I heard a pair of feet walking this way so I went back to the room and saw Ki on my bed, gave her a reassuring look.

Just than the two walked in behind me, Kiza took the biggest breath she could, to be ready for what was going to happen, she probably had a small idea of what was going to happen but she was ready for it and I had to be as well for her.

"yeah?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys which chapter :) I know I got a reader who told me to update in the comments of last chapter, thank you for the motivation so I'm giving you the dedication Yuki-Onna_Aizen... So here you go guys

Enjoy

Comment

Share

Vote

Follow me on here, as well as Instagram @Demonic_Chick or Twitter @TiffennieP

~TiffyGurl1~