Chapter 74, A Break...?

*Yami's POV*

The final concert and the end to of our tour finally happened. Nothing but positive energy was radiating throughout the hall. The fans literally screamed Yugi's name when they saw him and wouldn't stop the whole night. He even started crying from the amount of love he was feeling, and ended up falling on the ground and  bawling out to everyone screaming he loves them.

We finished on a high note, and now we are on our way back to the hotel for the night. Yugi's guard was now resigned of his duty so now I have him all to myself. "I smell so sweaty it's unreal!!" Marik yelled and stuck his head out the window, taking off his jacket a little to reveal his shoulders.

"Marik, you and Yugi were on fire this night. I'd say you two probably made a lot of people faint," Atem said and patted Heba's head that was laying on his lap. Heba had fell asleep after the concert, he was in the crowd and was also screaming but it doesn't help that he stayed up all night last night. "Seto had a certain shine today as well, which is new."

He just laughed and got something up on his phone. "Well I guess it's time for me to say something. I've been going out with someone for a while now," he said and none of us reacted. He looked around and looked confused. "What? I've never spoke about this."

"Welllll......you got rather happy when you seem to be messaging someone. We've seen you on messages a lot and you smile dude. Something had to be up and Marik did see your phone," I said and he death glared Marik although he couldn't see.

"Fine, but I'm not saying who it is I'm dating," he pouted and turned from us.

"Keeping secrets Kaiba? I thought we were friends..." Bakura whined and Kaibe scoffed hiding his phone. I laughed at him as he was finally opening up to us about this, and even though he won't actually tell us the name I think we all know.

Yugi's best friend, Joey Wheeler. 

Maybe I could message him, try to wriggle it out of him. 

We got back to the hotel and after everyone had a shower we all stayed in our own rooms. Of course Yugi was in my room, and everyone else was the same but three people. Heba stayed with Atem and Seto had his own room. "Hey Yami, would it be alright if I video call Joey right now?" Yugi asked and sat down beside me. 

"Go ahead, I haven't spoken to him in a while so it would be good to see how he is doing," I said and he leaned into me pulling his phone up and on the call button. "Ready for this?" I nodded my head and he pressed it, it started to ring for a minute until he answered. And... it looked like the front of our hotel. "Hey dude!"

"Oh look who finally has time for me? Dude I have missed your stupid little face!!!" he yelled and Yugi moved the phone away to try and escaped the loud voice of him. "You even have your man with you. Man I'm jealous."

I noticed something on his neck and smiled, now guessing what had just happened. "So Joey, what have you been up to? Found any little birds for yourself?" Yugi asked teasing him. I think he knows as well. Everyone knows it. 

Joey's face went bright red as his eyes wandered off from us to the top of his phone, probably someone had messaged him. Oh I wonder who. "W-Well I guess I have someone, we only started going out a while ago....so...." he mumbled and we knew it was a little off when he said a while ago. "H-Hows your two relationship going. Still strong?"

Yugi lifted up his right hand and showed the ring, Joey almost squealed at it. "It's not a proposing ring, but it's a promise for the future," Yugi said and I smiled bringing up my right hand to show off my ring. "So Joey tell me, when are you and Kaiba gonna get one?"

"WHAT!!" he screamed and we even heard it outside. We ran to the window and peaked out and he was standing there, looking around until he looked up and saw that we were looking down on him. 

"Why not come up eh? Not talk to us through the phone?" I asked and he just slowly nodded. He hung up the phone and disappeared from our view. "Do you think we should tell Seto he is coming up?"

"He probably knows, give him some time and I'm sure he'll end up in our room. And our time will be cut short as Joey may or may not get kidnapped," Yugi said and we burst into laughter. A few minutes later and we had a knock on the door, Yugi went to answer it and welcomed his best friend into our room. "So, gonna tell me the truth now? Or do we need to wrestle you eh?"

Joey just placed his head on Yugi's shoulder and he laughed patting his hair. "It's really embarrassing talking about this with yous. Please just talk about something else, like how's it feel being off the tour now?"

We decided to stop teasing him and let him come and sit down. We were right though in  what we said as Seto came in like 20 minutes later, talked to us a little while then grabbed Joey and threw him off his shoulder leaving. "Guess my friend just got kidnapped," Yugi said and I laughed puling him onto my lap.

"Yeah, and I'm going to kidnap your heart tonight," I said and kissed his cheek. He laughed and turned so he was facing me, he also snaked his arms around my neck and brought me close. "I love you Yugi."

"And I love you too idiot," he said and I closed the gap kissing him on his lips.

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while. Just have had a lot going on right now and my head hasn't been on straight. Even now it's a bit of a struggle as I now have exams going on. My first one is in a week time so I won't be able to do much writing sadly.

But how was everyone's holiday and new year? I hope you all enjoyed it and were safe with your family, friends or whoever you spent them with.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!