Chapter one

Tina: ugh babe why aren't you answering me

Ayranna : I told you I was gonna be busy today don't you ever listen.. Damn so aggravating

Tina: whatever prolly fuckin another girl while you in collage😣
Ayranna: ya know what I'm done with this relationship you always Talkin sum shit , don't even got the facts right G

Tinaoh really now says the one who went off to collage and left me

Ayranna: whatever I'm done so bye
Tina: Go fuck yourself I don't give a fuck anymore.

nd convo~

Gosh she gets on my Nerves glad I got her done and over with I say as I walk back to my dorm I get the key out and puts it in the lock and turns the key "Damn door won't open" I mumble under my breath. Finally I get it open and I put my bag down and I fall onto my bed   I've missed you bed I say . Then a knock appears at the door I walk over and open it . I ain't gonna lie it was this fine ass stud Light skin wearin a black bandana had long flowy black hair  and pretty brown eyes and some faded blue jeans and a american eagle shirt and 23 Jordan's on . She said " um yo G can I come in I mean its my dorm too like move and stop starin at a nigga " as she pushed her way in moving me out the way I shut the door and walks over to her and says my name is Ayranna nice to meet you - she cut me off ,call me jay . she gets up and walks over to the mini fridge and says "damn you ain't got no damn food"

" I haven't went to get any yet sorry didn't know you were comin because you weren't here yesterday"

"A nigga got shit to do so don't worry too much about me plus I'm not for you to worry about worry about ya self stay in ya lane G"

"I sigh and roll my eyes.. So uh Jay do you have your schedule yet I say being nice"

"Yah I do why you wanna know"

*Thinks to self* ~Damn a nigga just tryna be nice ~

"I was just wondering that's all"

"Well don't ion want you wondering, or worryin bout me"

"Ight don't come to me when you need sum*

"Don't worry I won't ion need you"

~Jay pov~
"So I'm just like this nigga won't stop fuckin with me like I swear she got a starin problem like everywhere I look she lookin at me like I know I'm fine but damn"
" Ion know what's up with this girl but I tell ya she needs control her self "
nd pov~

"Damn I had a rough night all I did was toss and turn" I got up and got my sports bra and boxers and khakis and my black T that I just got the other day I went and hopped in the shower but before going I saw that Jay wasn't in her bed I shrugged it off and walked into the bathroom I let the water run down my body feeling this warm water hitting my skin felt great . I  got out wrapped my towel around myself I got dressed I saw my hair was a Lil messy I fixed it and walked out I sprayed my cologne and walked over to the mirror and said "Damn a nigga looking good"

I heard the door slam

"Mane why you gotta slam doors at this early in the morning mane come on"

"Shut your fuckin mouth "

I threw my hands up in defense"ight damn" as I started to walk out the door jay put me up against the wall .... "Aye bro what you doing let me go"  she kissed me hard and next thing I know I kissed her back . I realized I just kissed a stud I pushed her " I-i gotta go see ya" I walked out to clear my mind " what did I just do I thought to myself .....

Short I know but what ya think