My Boyfriend Jumps Off A Bridge Deliberately (Again)

There was one thing Stark had quickly caught onto, which was there were couples within the Division. For example, Percy Jackson dated Annabeth chase, Leo Valdez was head over heels for Calypso (who didn't have a surname- suspicious), and Frank had Hazel. 

However, the main couple most of the others seemed to tease or joke about was Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace.

MY BOYFRIEND JUMPS OFF A BRIDGE DELIBERATELY (AGAIN)

WRITTEN BY WILL SOLACE

[18/08/2018]

Fury had sent a messenger a few days ago (I think named Maria Hill, or something similar- she was nice) to meet me outside of my college, after one of my lectures, to tell me that I had a new mission. Of course the first time I get a chance to go to school (I mean a normal one that wasn't for a mission) someone had to come along and ruin it. Thanks.

All of the seven, as well as a lot of other half-bloods that agreed to the initiative, were somewhere else, which was the only reason I was finally called up. When I got thinking about who I should pick, I decided I wasn't going to go anywhere without my boyfriend Nico or his half sister Hazel (aka, the only other person who could tell him what to do).

The moment I dropped my Health and Medicine textbooks back at my mum's apartment, I sent them messages to catch them up and we agreed to meet up. 

We had a pretty simple job. Some S.H.I.E.L.D agent had taken a memory stick with some very sensitive information on it, and it was suspected they were meeting up with an enemy to hand it over. If they succeeded, then chaos would spread across America (not to be dramatic), so the stakes were quite high.

The agent hadn't been aware of the tracker in the memory stick, or that we had followed her from her house to the bridge where she planned to converge with a potential buyer. 

Hazel was at one end of the bridge, pretending to take pictures of the view on a borrowed camera. I was at the other end on my phone scrolling through my pictures (which I'll admit are ninety percent of my boyfriend and I), while Nico was only a few meters from the ex-agent listening to music and reading on his phone. 

He was sat cross legged on the low brick wall lining the bridge, despite me telling him to be careful that day. It was like he wanted to annoy me, but that's completely impossible. He's NEVER done that before.

The girl was leaning against the wall. She was gripping something in her pocket, most likely the memory stick, and was chewing on her lip. Her face was drained of colour, her loose dyed hair covering most of it, trying to hide her identity. 

Maybe she knew S.H.I.E.L.D wouldn't let her get away with trying to destroy the world, or that something was shifty about who she had struck up a deal with. Let's be honest, after stealing the information, there was no path she could run down that wouldn't lead to a terrible demise. I was almost sorry for her, she reminded me of a few kids from camp lost to Luke. Terrified, alone, and lost.

A man, dressed from head to toe in black (way to not look suspicious my dude), and a conveniently tilted baseball cap to cover his face, strode forwards at a fast pace. 

The only hint that he was the one we were told to stop at all costs, was the fact he was the only one walking directly towards the woman. Oh, and I suppose the outline of a gun in his pocket also clued us in too.

In retrospect, the most likely way it would have all played out if we hadn't intervened was the man taking the memory stick, shooting the petite woman and anyone who might of accidentally seen his face. Essentially, a massacre.