67

Chapter Sixty Seven

~I'm gon' take you home pretty boy~

DOM

RJ was walking with me, window shopping and pointing out a bunch of cute clothes and cute shoes. I was amazed at how she was able to be so unbothered by the stares she got. I was sure that no body but my friends know about me, but I still sometimes feel that people judge me but I know with RJ, everything will be okay. I missed seeing everyone though. I missed seeing everyone together. I missed that hopefully sooner or later we can all do that again. Life was fun before and I am so excited to start something new. I really like RJ and I want to do something so special for her. Her favorite artists are coming in soon here, 'Chase Atlantic, Imagine Dragons, and Lady Gaga', and a few others. I have our tickets on hold so I can purchase after my pay check rolls in. I cant wait to see the look on her face. What a beautiful soul she is. 

JOHN GRIZZ

It was just another day and Theo always had something to talk about. 

"Hey what if I said I could get us out of here?"

"You're just as crazy as you were yesterday." I replied eating a horrible gross piece of toast. He shook his head nd chuckled. 

"Actually, you virtually know nothing about me. I only showed you what I wanted to show you. there is a whole other level to me and what I do." 

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "For someone who is sitting in the same place as me, you  sur talk highly of your self."

"I'm proud of what I have done. No shame for that." he said hanging his head of the side of his bed. His hair naturally fell to the ground showing his perfect jaw line and muscular chest. He had a few wounds I haven't seen before. 

"Did someone catch you with a knife?" I asked looking back to the wall. He kinda lifted his head up and looked a little lost. But after a really scrunched face, he figured what I was talking about. 

"Oh, that old scar? No, I did that to myself when I was younger. I wanted to know how bad it hurt to get cut with a real sharp knife." He said casually. " I didn't think you were gonna check me out today. I can take more off if you would like?" He smiled looking at me upside down. I shook my head.

"No, I noticed it. I wasn't checking you out." 

"You so were. I felt it." he laughed. 

"You feel a lot of things that aren't true." 

"Want to know why I wanted to know what it felt like with the knife?"

I glanced to him and shook my head. " I'm sure its pretty fucked up." I said unamused fiddling with the corner of the flat pillow. He was quiet for a second. 

"Well, I did it because a few of the other kids had been making fun of my parents and more so me. I was always playing alone cause everyone thought I was weird,"

"I fucking wonder why." I muttered. He chuckled and continued. 

"I always knew that hurting other people was bad but wondered why it was okay for them to do it to me. So one day, I took my parents knife set and tried all of them, of course in different spots, but none the less the next few days I had tracked down the boys and found them harassing a small girl and trying to take her clothes off. I got mad and stabbed one of the boys behind the knee and tackled the other one stabbing him too. The girl ran away and I knew the cops would be there soon. I had to hurry. So I grabbed the last boy who always touched me in the gym locker rooms and cut his penis.  I was pretty satisfied with what I did. And to this day no one knows it was me who left little old Marvin James dick-less. They all had head trauma."