46

Charlie Pov

~ I dont understand some times but thats okay~

I sat quietly in class, hoping that something would change. But again, nothing changed. It was another weird day. I watched RJ Just kill her self over this. She hasnt been talking to anyone and she was trying hard not to cry. Dominic and her have gotten pretty close. But something about him confused me. If some one called him it's almost like he ignored them. He was talking to RJ and I called them and RJ looked at me but Dominic didn't. Confused me, but that's okay. There was just something off about him. Something very very off.

Today was like any other day. Boring.

"Yo, are you going to sit there all day or are you going to get out." RJ snapped at me. I looked at her shocked.

"What..- "

"This just so happens to be my next class. You have approximately one minute to get to class. I'd sprint if I were you." She said flipping her hair. I looked at her shocked.

"I was just thinking of you." I said.

"EWE, you perv." She said looking at me with a smile. But that smile was broke.

"Wanna hang out later?" I asked.

"It's different... But yeah." She said. "Actually me and Dominic are hanging out-"

"Somethings off about him." I said quickly filling her whole speech of what she was going to be doing with him.

"Why do you say that?"

And the bell rang. I jumped and saw all the other kids sitting down.

"Gotta go! I'll text you later."

"Cheap hoe. My ass to expensive for your gay ass." I flipped her off and ran to my next class. Hoping to god I wasn't horribly late. Once I sat in class I saw Max sitting next to some kid whom I don't know. He was sitting really close. And from under the desk where I was sitting the boy grabbed my brothers dick and my brothers face paled and he turned a bright bright red and sat up straight. I watched in horror as my brother got felt up by some dude! But I didn't  go over there. And what horrified me was that my brother.... Smiled and enjoyed it... And that I'm still watching. I whipped my eyes away. Oh what the hell.
What the

Bloody

Hell.

I sat back and listened to the nonsense before me. I looked down and played with my fingers.

Once the bell rang we all got up and I saw Dominic walk out of the class room. Some blonde chick was calling his name but he ignored her. He looked at her or he looked around but he completely ignored her. She huffed and walked away to her car. I walked to mine and saw Max coming up behind me and he patted my back.

"How was class." I said quickly. It was awkward. Him not knowing what I saw.

"Boring as hell. You should know, you were there." He laughed going on his phone. We were walking through the crowds of bodies. No face of which I want to see.

"So RJ and Dominic though." Max said with a cheeky smile.

"I don't know about him." I said looking ahead ignoring the lines of girls and their friends showing off their so called chests. Which none of them have anyway.

"He makes her happy, treats her right, and bought her food. I don't see the problem." Max said. I looked at my idiot brother.

"That's not the thing..."

"Then what is?"

"Why..- does he ignore people. Like a few minutes ago. Some chick called him and it was almost like he couldn't even hear her but he looked at her or he looked around. What if he ignores RJ?"