42

Chapter forty two

~ you don't have to hear what they say to know what they think~

RJ POV

Me and Dominic had talked about the next date and he said I could go where ever I wanted.

I looked at the boy and he smiled.

"What about a concert?" I asked he smiled and nodded.

"Which concert would you like to see?" He asked.

"Mhm... What about CoastBound, Twenty-One pilots, and Boys-Like-Girls?" I said. He gave me a confused smile but smiled none the less.

"Yes!" He said.

"Their concerts aren't to expensive. And hopefully we will have good seats." I said. He nodded and slipped his hand in mine and pulled me into a hug.

"We been out all night. Should be home no?" He asked me.

"Yes, I should. Dre will get worried and I haven't even checked my phone." I laughed.

"Dre is older ?"

" yes, sixteen but... He has many issues." He nodded.

"That sounds bad." He said. "But I'm sure that he would want you home..?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sure." And after that we parted ways. " wait!" I said. He turned and looked up from under the light post with Beautiful smirk and happy go lucky look.

"The concert is on Friday... Eight o'clock so pick me up at six?" I said. He looked at me a moment and walked up to me.

"What?" And I looked at him with a blush.

"Th concert is on Friday.. At eight o'clock. So pick me up at six?"

"Oh yes yes." He said. "I remember it!" He laughed and I waved and walked to my house and opened my door and found Charlie giving Dre a piggy back ride and Dre looking like he was about to fall off and so hanging on for dear life. Both laughing and smiling.

"Well did I interrupt." And Charlie jumped and Dre jumped.

"Oh my fuck! RJ! You're home? " he said putting Dre down. Dre was still smiling and chuckling. He came up to me and have me a hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Well hi Dre." I looked up and Charlie was red cheeked and embrassed.

"So what did you and domino do."

I gave him a really? Look. "Really domino..."

He laughed.

"Hell ya why not?"

" don't ever say that again."

"Okay okay sorry." He said . I looked at my friend and hoped that he would just confess his love for Dre.

But of course... He had to be a little fucker and deny it.

"Dre, it's pretty late. You going to bed?"

He shook his head no. And walked to the living room. But I know that that boy is tired.

"Dre.." I said a bit louder. He froze and turned. "I think it's best you sleep." I said. He looked down. And have me a Bambi look.

"Yeah. It's pretty late and we have finals and then break!" Charlie said. And Dre looked down and I know he blushed and he nodded and walked up stairs. Once my door closed I looked at Charlie who already was walking towards me.