33

Chapter thirty-three

Edited
CHARLIES POV

Week later

I was at practice and I was in the safe zone for grades . I was working out and doing sit ups on a machine where your legs are holding you up an you have to hold your self up and sit up . I saw max being troubled but still working out with done of the team . He suddenly was staring at some one . I looked over and he was staring at this kid names Brody . He was flexing with no shirt and comparing with another guy named Aliec . And he was staring. And not blinking . And hardly working out . I grabbed my shoes and whipped it at his back and he turned his towards me and nearly turned white . I shrugged at him and he went back to working out .

"Hey what's wrong with your brother he zones out a lot .." One of my co captains said .

" I don't know I'll find out in a few minutes ." I said . I waited till conditions was over but max did a hit and run to the boys room. After a few minutes or so I sighed and went after him.

"Max ..?" I said walking in. I heard nothing but maybe the water from a shower. I slowly walk over to see my brother jerking off saying something I may never forget .. He said 'Brody...' Over and over and over . I wanted to shriek . I just saw my brothers manhood .

" MAX!" I yelled . I covered my eyes and he freaked ad slipped .

"CHARLIE what the hell!"

"Don't you what the hell me ! What are you doing?" I said panicking a little bit.

" None of your buiesness!"

" You were jerking off to Brody's name !" I whisper yelled .

" ... And?" He said giving me a confused look.

" And your not gay! Stop it !"

" I-I know ! You just don't under stand !" He said putting a towel on and walking out . Soon all the boys were piling in and talking .

I don't understand ... ? What does this mean?

I texted him and asked him if we could talk later . But he didn't respond .

I texted RJ and asked her why my brother jerk off to Brody's name. Once I got home I saw max sitting on the couch.

"Hey, what the hell was that earlier ."

"Nothing ," he said " it won't matter and you'll hate me ."

He said with a frown.

" Oh? Really! Tell me!" I snapped .

" Fine ."

" Fine." I said.

" Fine." He said again.

" Fine say it !" I snapped .

" I'm gay," he said " and I'm proud of it and I would hate you if you say anything about hating me ." He said. I stood shocked .

"What .."

"I was unsure for a while and when RJ said that she knew we were -"

" I'm not .." I said .

" Were she said it would make life easy.. And I know I'll lose friends and probably family memebers .. But I can't hide it .."

" You were drooling over what his name .."

" I didn't mean to .."

" YeAh .. Well... I need time to process this .."

" Do you hate me .." He said hiding his hands.