66

Chapter Sixty Six

~It's a curse~

Dakota

I had made it about half way to the down town square where the ice cream was the cheapest. I had my hands gripping the inside of my pockets and my head hanging a bit with my ear buds in but no music.

Don't go back.

Don't go back.

Dakota, don't fucking go back.

The bowl, needs to be washed. Just run back and-

Stop it. No it doesn't.

It oh fucking yes it does. YES, the bowls need to be w all of them.
No, stop it Dakota. Stop. It.

I replayed it in my head and at this point I had already smoked a blunt. No kidding, I was relaxed but that fucking bowl. I sighed and stopped on the side walk ignoring everything around me.

"It's a curse." I muttered to myself. I have in and o turned around walking quickly back to RJ's house where Max and that other kid lives. Wait, why was Max and the kid at RJ if RJ wasn't there? Am I confused? This is RJ's house! Maybe they all slept over cause friends, or maybe they... friends. They are friends.

Who gives a fuck? I smiled to myself and shook my head. Sometimes I'm such a worry wart when there's nothing to worry about.

I'm going to clean that fucking bowl.

Dre
Charlie was really upset. Something I've never seen before. I was laying on top of him in this small place we call "our spot". I just listened cause there wasn't much else I could do in this moment but try to be there and be supportive. I was shocked that Charlie had become a father so young and loved something so much in such a short period of time. His meanness makes a lot of sense now, how he use to act and how he was so... distant and just not connecting with everyone. At least, I think that's how he use to be.

"I am sorry to have said all that and stuff. I just needed an out for it." Charlie said sighing and giving me a small smile. I wish that I could tell him how sorry I was. But I have to make do with what I can do. 

"By the way, I'm super stoked that you and your brother are finally getting time to hangout. You know really am happy for you." 

I nodded and smiled a toothy smile. God, his face was so beautiful. I tilted my face to see if he had any bad angles. He does not. 

I grabbed his face and brought my face close to his and I kissed his nose.  I want to do so much more though. I brought my lips closer to his and I put my legs on either side of his body. I put my hands in his and I held them above his head and I bit his top lip. I smiled and looked in his eyes.  I smiled and shook my head at his shocked expression. I kissed his nose and then back to his lips but only the side. I made sure to hold his hands above his head so he cant touch me. I almost wanted to tie them, cause his body looked so fucking sexy. His muscles strained a bit flexing from the way I am holding them. 

Damn. 

I kissed down his neck slowly to his chest. What am I doing? Where the fuck did this come from?  

Go with it. 

I continued my path down his body. I transferred one of his hands into my other hand so now I hold two hands in one of mine. I was to preoccupied with his heart beat beating faster with his breathing becoming ragged.