Chapter 11

I was relieved to finally hear the school dismissal bell ring. I was finally out of the hell hole called school, but now I have to home to the hell hole I live in.

I walked out the school doors and spotted my dad. He honked the horn & motioned for me to get in. I almost was going to ignore him & walk by but I didn't. I got in the backseat like usual because I didn't even want to be near him.

"Hi Abyss." He said.

I didn't respond.

"Can't you talk?" He said again.

I didn't respond.

Talking to him wasn't worth my time.

He gave up trying to talk to me and I was relieved to hear silence again.

We pulled into his drive way and he got out. I was reaching for my bag when I saw him open my car door and yank me out.

"Stop!" I yelled as he dragged me inside by my hair, leaving my bag in the car with the car door still open.

He carried me upstairs by my hair despite me yelling & kicking in pain. We got to my room & he threw me in & slammed the door.

"Now you listen to me," He began, "We have to go to court tomorrow to see who has custody of your fat ass. I'm going to lose if they see that bruise, cover it up. And If you don't I'll give you another one when we get home. I'll damn near kill you."

I tried to hold in my tears as I nodded.

He stormed out of the room slamming the door.

I looked in the mirror at the pale, broken, almost lifeless girl starring back at me. I haven't eaten, I could see my ribs and collarbones but I wasn't happy.

I felt nothing.

The tears poured down my face and I eventually gave up trying to cover the bruise up now since my tears just wash it away.

I decided I'll just cover it up then when I get there I'll rub it off so everyone can see what this man does to me. My mom will have to win custody of me. Then we can go back to the way everything was.

When it was so close to being perfect.

Thinking about It made me cry even more.

I laid on my bed & shut my eyes.

I eventually stopped crying & drifted off to sleep.

Even though I was dreading tomorrow.

-------------------------------------

Do you guys like this so far? I was thinking about deleting it if no one does.

It hasn't got many reads or anything. Just wanted some feed back!

Let me know!

Comment or message me or tweet me @x_skinnybones !