Chapter 4

"Shit." I whispered.

"Who is it?" My mom asked worried slowly making her way to the window to see.

Just don't move, maybe they'll think I'm not home.

We stood there for a little bit and they rang the doorbell again. When we thought they gave up they suddenly looked through the window, they definitely saw us now.

"Ms. Leeson please open the door or we will open it for you." The cop said.

My dad standing beside him smirking.

I slowly walked over and opened the door. The cop barged in & saw all the alcohol and pill bottles on the floor.

He reached for his handcuffs & started walking towards my mom.

"Noo!!" I yelled. My dad yanked me away from them.

"No yelling is going to do any good." He whispered in my ear, "She's going where she belongs. Rehab."

"Rehab! Mom no!" I yelled pushing my dad away.

The police officer led my mom out the door & to his car. She kept her head down the whole way there.

"I'll call you baby, I promise." My mom yelled as she drove away.

I stood there. Shocked. Heartbroken.

My dad walked beside me to put his arm around me telling me it'll be okay.

"Fuck you." I said, "You did this."

"I wouldn't talk to your dad that way. You live with me now." He said smiling.

"I need to get my things." I said as I ran inside and locked the door so he couldn't follow me.

I walked back to my room, the last time I'll ever see it. I cried as I packed my clothes and other stuff. I packed all my stuffed animals, the jewelry my mom has bought me, & some of the things I've had ever since I was little, when my life was perfect.

I was packing the last of my things when I saw my little glasses case with my blades in them. I haven't cut since I found out my ex boyfriend was cheating on me.

I knew the only reason he cheated was because I was fat. I'm barely losing weight but I'm really trying. I guess that wasn't good enough.

I grabbed my glasses case and put it in my suitcase. I knew I would probably be needing them while staying with my dad.

I sighed & gave one last look at my room. It looked almost bare besides of a few things I couldn't fit in my bags. I sighed & walked out closing the door.

I made my way down the hall & looked into my moms room. I'll never see this room again either, I remember sitting on her bed going through old photo albums, & just laughing about dumb things. We slowly stopped doing that when I started starving myself, I felt distant from everything. I am always depressed & my mind is constantly on losing weight and thinking about how my life would be if I was skinny.

I was closing the door when something caught my eye, There were papers on the floor, but one stuck out to me.

It read Eating Disorder Clinic.

I dropped the paper.

"Oh my god. She knew."