12. Human Qualities.

There are no greater treasures than the highest human qualities such as compassion, courage and hope. Not even tragic accident or disaster can destroy such treasures of the heart. Daisaku Ikeda

These qualities are known to be the true mark of a good human being. It is up to the individual to imbibe these in order to become a good person and to lead a happy life

In today's fast-paced world, many of these human qualities are either low on priority or are forgotten by some people. When was the last time you actually helped a person by making an extra effort from your side? Do you have more friends on your social networking site rather than in reality?

List of Positive Traits

1. Able - having the power, skill, means, proficiency, intelligence or opportunity to do something.

2. Adaptable - able to adjust to new conditions

3. Adventurous - Willing to take risks or to try out new methods, ideas, or experiences.

4. Affable - friendly, good-natured, or easy to talk to.

5. Affectionate - readily feeling or liking or gentleness and kindness.

6. Agreeable - willing to agree to something

7. Ambitious - having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed.

8. Analytical - relating to or using analysis or logical reasoning.

9. Assertive - having or showing a confident personality.

10. Astute - having or showing an ability to accurately assess situations or people

11. Attentive - paying close attention to something.

12. Aware - having knowledge or perception of a situation or fact.

13. Balanced - taking everything into account; fairly judged or presented.

14. Brave - ready to face and endure danger or pain; showing courage

15. Bright – intelligent and showing or characterized by an ability to think or respond quickly and effectively.

16. Calm - not showing or feeling nervousness, able to control anger, or other strong emotions

17. Capable - having the ability, fitness, or quality necessary to do or achieve a specified thing

18. Caring - displaying kindness and concern for others.

19. Cautious - careful to avoid potential problems or dangers.

20. Certain - in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt.

21. Charitable - relating to the assistance of those in need.

22. Chirpy - cheerful and lively.

23. Compassionate - feelings of pity and sorrow for someone else's misfortune and a matter of interest or importance to someone.

24. Confident - feeling or showing certainty about something.

25. Considerate - careful not to inconvenience or harm others

26. Consistent - acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate.

27. Cooperative - involving mutual assistance in working towards a common goal.

28. Courageous - not to discourage or restrain from acting or proceeding by danger or pain; brave.

29. Conscientious - wishing to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly.