2. What is Soul?

That is indeed the reason we all are alive and that is the reason that we all have forgotten in our life. After we die depending your religion and traditions you will be buried under soil or burned to ashes. But the soul lives I do say that because I believe for a god who can create a so perfect earth for all humans , animals and plants is indeed a person who would provide the perfect justice for each and every soul. Justice on earth is not perfect it totally depends on evidence as we all know.

Human body is temporary but the soul within is permanent. Human life is something like a Gym to our soul it is a life where we can increase the value for our soul.it is like from your whole day you sacrifice a time for you go to gym and workout and as a result you will gain mussels same procedure applies you should sacrifice all the bad things in your life and do the right thing in correct way do not replace it with the easy way, quick way or convenient way.

Example: speaking the truth always, being a faithful person always doing the right thing in correct way.

They say "My Life my Rules" yes indeed if a human can say that, what makes you think that the creator of universe will not be able to say "My Universe my Rules". Remember for all our actions we are answerable.

Be happy if you have ever failed doing something bad because that is the true luck of your life.