Chapter 68: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

We all made our way outside and got in our cars. We'll we each drove with our respective lovers apart from Justin since his girlfriend was busy.

"Are you ready my love"Antonio asked.

" when I'm with you, I'm always ready" I said making him smirk and pull out of the drive way.

"Do you remember the first day we met" he asked and I nodded.

"How can I forget, it was the day you showed me that there are nice guys out there" I said and he smiled then took out his phone.

He dialed a number then pressed the phone to his ear.

"Gabriel, Isabel and i will be a little late. We are going somewhere just text me where you'll be............................... No it will just take like two hours or So......................... Shut up it's nothing like that................. OK thanks bye" he said then hang up.

"Where are we going Antonio" I asked and he sighed.

"We are leaving Boston very soon why not relive memory lane"he asked and I looked at him like he was crazy.

" Antonio why should we go back to those painful memories "I asked as he stopped at a familiar house.

" because this could be good for us,reliving the past and how we got to where we are but if you don't want to we could always live"he said making shake my head.

"No it's fine, I should at least be strong enough to handle my past" I said and he gave me a gentle squeeze on my hands.

"Shall we"he asked then I nodded and got out of the car.

I stood in front of my old house,old memories came rushing back and I actually began shivering in fear.

" are you OK kitten "Antonio asked as he wrapped a hand around me.

" yes. The house looks abandoned "I said.

" no one moved in after your parents "he said and I began walking towards the door with him behind me.

"It's been so long since I've been here" I said then walked in the broken door.

"Why in the world are you standing there, the house isn't cleaned now is it" madam said and I flinched at her tone.

"Well ma'am I have school "i started" i will do it when I get back"

"I want it done right now" she said as she sat next to her husband.

"But I have school-" I tried

"Come over here" she said and my eyes widen, 'what have I done'

I walked over to her and she had told me to knee in front of her,I did as I was told and when I kneed down, she slapped me then ruffly griped my hair.

"If you ever talk back to me without permission, I will cut off your tongue" she said and I gasped because she picked up a knife then waved it in front of my eyes.

"No, please. I-i-i will-i will clean the house" I said in between sobs.

"Good now get to it you lazy bitch" she said then pushed me on the floor. "Lazy dog"

The memories were still very fresh.

I walked to the living room which was now dusty and full of insects. The sofa was still there but looked so worn out and disgusting.

"you are late "I heard the Madame say as I neared the stairs.

"I'm not late you are early" I said looking at my feet.