Chapter 46: Decision

A day had passed by. Twenty four hours without seeing my Antonio. He had spent the entire day out drinking his heart out said the guys.

I on the other hand spent the entire day crying my eyes out, mopping around and thinking of ways I would make it up to him.

Gabriel and Fran had been trying to cheer me up but there effort all went in vein. Honestly the pervious day felt like a dream. It was too bad to be true.

"Oh honey I know it hurts,just give Antonio some time to cool off and he will come running back to you" Gabriel said rubbing my back lightly.

"All I want right now is Antonio" i said,my eyes were bloodshot, my hair was mess,I spent the entire day in bed crying.

"You can't see him right now. He just sobered up but I'm not sure if will be able to talk properly to you. Sweetheart I don't want the situation to worsen" Gabriel said and I turned to face her.

"He is in his room" I asked then stood up. He was already home.

"Yes but-" Gabriel started but I was already out of bed walking out of my room.

"Isabel wait" Fran called but I didn't stop.

I went straight to his room and entered without knocking. He was seated  on the sofa staring into space. He had a bottle in his hand.

"Antonio" I called and he turned to me then stood up.

His hair was messy like mine yet that made him more handsome and his eyes were blood shot as well and his clothes were all messed up.

"What are you doing in my room" he asked and I took a deep breath then let it out, as I wiped my tears.

"I want to talk to you about what happened" I said and he sighed.

"Say what you need to say then leave" he said so coldly I couldn't help but shed a few tears.

"Antonio I love you so much that words can't explain it. You came into my life and changed it for the better, you showed me what the true meaning of happiness is . Antonio you picked up the broken pieces of my life and pieced the together one by one. We've been through so much together Antonio,we can't just break up" I said then he turned away from me.

"Isabel, what you said is true we've been through a lot to get to this point. And taking all that into consideration you still think I would force my decisions on you. What haven't I done to show you how much I love you. Isabel you took my heart away with your beautiful smile, you were my world nothing else mattered but you destroyed all that" he said and I took a step closer to him.

"Is what I did yesterday so horrible in your eyes that you punish me by leaving me"I asked annoyed.

" it's not about you accidentally going to the strip club, I know you wouldn't go there intentionally. Yesterday what you said to me left me broken "he said and I began thinking back.

" Antonio I can't-"I started but he cut me off,what had I said.

"You were right and I was wrong. I've been forcing my decision on you from the very beginning. I claimed you without asking, I brought you this house when you refused, I made you go to the beach house where you were kidnapped, I convinced you to having sex with me because I just need you, I forced you to be in the Mafia just so we wouldn't have to separate and now I was forcing you to reconcile with your parents just so I could see a smile on your face" he said then drunk from the bottle.

"Antonio-" I stopped when he threw the bottle on the floor breaking it.

"I've lost confidence in loving you because now I realized that our love just complicates things. It's because of me that Edward is now Eager to have you because he knows I'm in love with you" he said then ran a hand on his hair.