Chapter 33: Venom

"Please let me go" my father begged as Antonio tied him to a tree.

"I'm going to ask you one question and if you answer correctly I will let you go" Antonio said with some kind of anger in his voice.

"Yes anything you want I will answer" he said as tears ran down his bloody face.

"Who is she to you" he asked referring to me as I held onto Gabriel's arm because I was still shaken by the events that took place.

"She is the biggest mistake my wife ever made she will ruin you,she's nothing more than bad luck" he said and I tightened my hold on her for a second.

I never considered him as my father but his words hurt. I didn't understand what I had done for them to do that to me. I had done nothing growing up but try to get their attention by being mature and responsible but that didn't work.

"Wrong answer. She gave birth to a goddess and you call her a mistake" Antonio said then began playing with the wipe which was in his hand.

"She isn't a fucking goddess, she is a whore,nothing more than a-" he started but was cut off when Antonio delivered a blow to his face making him swing a bit because he was tied to a tree.

"My queen. She is my queen you son of a bitch" Antonio said then began stroking him with the wipe.

"Please don't do this"my father begged and Antonio chuckled.

"I'm sure that my queen must have begged as well right but you never once stopped. For years,she had been begging but no one helped but now, you will beg" Antonio said then began hitting him like he was nothing but a wall.

My eyed where glued to the scene in front of me. I felt nothing, nothing at all for that man. That thing called humanity didn't exist to me at that particular time. I wasn't the kind who forgave and forgot.

The wounds on my body were temporary, they would heal and fade with time but the wounds I had inside were permanent and I would have had to live with them till my last breath. They scarred me for life and I had no remorse at all as Antonio tortured him, because I had been through that pain and I wanted him to feel what I felt and endure for years because of him.

Apart from that,my friends were hurt because they had to rescue me. They had to get busied just so I could escape and I was angry that Edward and Charlie escaped because I would have wanted them to die as well.

"She begged and not once did you spear a thought to see what your actions were doing to her life. Why did you give your wife your sperms if you knew you didn't want a daughter" Antonio said as he continued hitting him as he looked half dead.

"Antonio" Roberto shouted then held Antonio's arm stopping him from striking again.

"Let go of my fucking hand,no one will stop me from killing him" Antonio said looking at Roberto with an icy glare.

"I'm not stopping you from doing anything but we need to go,if you continue with this, you won't be able to control it" Roberto said and Antonio's lip twitched in annoyance. What did Roberto mean by he wouldn't be able to control it.

"Fine" he said then took out his gun and shot my father several times then took out a lighter then threw it at him and in no time his body was up in flames.

"Blow up this place till nothing is left but ashes" Antonio said running a hand in his hair.

"I will make sure of that. Take Isabella from here" Ray said.

"Kelly,is she safe" I asked and Roberto nodded.

"She is at the airport as we speak, she is on her way to her family" Roberto said and I smiled.