Chapter 52: suspension

I stood there in the shower as the water washed away the blood. My body hurt a lot, Gabriel and Maria had to help me get in the shower.

Apparently Antonio went somewhere with Diego but he was on his way back since Bruno called him and informed him of everything.

I was angry and I just felt like ripping her throat out. I wasn't one to start yearning for revenge but for some reason I wanted to kick her ass.

When I was done taking a shower,I changed into my PJs and just collapsed on my bed. My body still ached like hell.

I started drifting off in a sleep when someone just budged into my room. I opened my eyes slowly as I felt someone sit on the bed and I saw Antonio who was anything but happy.

"Are you OK, kitten I'm so sorry" he said then pulled me in for a huge which made me flinch and cry out.

"The wounds still hurt" I said and he apologized then pulled away.

"This shouldn't have happened. Laura doesn't have any right to do this to you" he said angrily.

"No Antonio don't hurt her" I said but he ignored my statement. I wanted the pleasure of hurting her myself.

He took out his phone then dialed a number,after a few rings the person answered.

"I need everyone and I mean every dark shadow in Isabel's room now" he said then hang up.

"Antonio-" I started but he cut me off.

"Don't try to calm me down, haven't you been through enough already. How many more times will you suffer" he said standing up and running his hand in his hair.

"It's just a misunderstanding" I said trying to move but it was like my body was frozen like that.

"I already called the doctor,she will be here soon" he said after he sighed.

"Antonio you called" Diego said as he,Gabriel and Bruno walked in.

"Where are the rest" Antonio asked.

In entered, ray, Fran, Maria, Roberto and that bitch. She walked in like nothing happened. She turned to me and smirked.

"What's this meeting for, let me guess your girlfriend made you call us" laura said and Antonio clenched his fits.

"Why did you beat her up so badly" Antonio asked slow and quietly.

"I found her romancing with another guy, I was just protecting you" she said and I gasped.

"She's lying. Michael and I weren't romancing. He had helped when Nicholas tried to beat me up. Antonio-" I screamed before I could continue, there was a sharp pain in my side.

"Kitten are you alright" Antonio asked rushing to my side.

"Yes. Antonio you know I would never cheat on you right" I asked cupping his cheeks and he nodded.

"I know kitten, just calm down. I believe you" he said and I smiled.

"So meaning you think I'm lying" Laura asked looking hurt by what Antonio said.

"With the behavior you've been showing towards Isabel, I find it hard to believe you. What makes you think she's against us" Antonio asked.

"She doesn't belong here Antonio, think about it. You told me she wasn't even shocked when she discovered you're in the Mafia, she didn't push you away in fact that's when she started getting close to you" laura said and Antonio sighed.

"You weren't here when that was happing so you don't know the circumstances we were in" Antonio said.

"Antonio I'm not trying to be the bad guy here but you know this gang is my life, your my family and I don't want us to break apart" replied Laura.