Chapter 16:Oops I Dropped Him

Edited by @BrookGrace17

"ISABEL WAKE UP! THERE'S A SNAKE ON YOUR BED!" I heard someone scream and my eyes flicked open then I screamed, before I could register anything I tried to get out of bed but fell on the floor.

I heard someone laugh; I looked up only to be met with blue eyes which looked so bright because of laughter. I looked at the bed and found that there was no snake,I looked at Gabriel who was still laughing.

"Was that the only way of waking me up?"I asked as I stood up and sat on the bed.

"No,but it got the job done." She grinned.

"Why in the world would you do that to a person? And why wake me up at four in the morning?" I asked as I checked the time.

"Yoga." She replied and I looked at her in confusion.

"Yoga?"

"Yes yoga, I need a yoga partner."

"But I've never done yoga before and what about the rest?"

"They are in the gym working out and I thought the two of us can do some yoga. so what do you say"

"Of course" I paused when I saw her smile, "I will not be your partner." I said and she frowned.

"Why not?"

"To begin with you woke me up at four in the morning by scaring me out of bed. Second I don't know yoga and I have a injury the doctor said I wasn't suppose to apply to much pressure on my stomach."

"OK I am sorry,please pretty please Bella. I called the doctor and she said that you can do some yoga just not the difficult posses, please." She begged sticking out her bottom lip then kneeled down to my leave and looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"OK fine, I will be your yoga partner; let me get ready." I said as I saw she was already dressed. She put on women's active shorts and a mesh t-shirt.

"I already picked out what you will be putting on." She said with a smile.

"I will be back." I said then went in the changing room.

I put on the out fit I was given which was a grey woman's trichrome tights and a pink tech vest. I combed and tied my untamed hair into a high pony tail then stood in front of the huge mirror in there.

I went out then entered the bathroom without Gabriel noticing because she was on her phone. When I entered the bath room, I washed my face then blushed my teeth. I was still a little sleepy but I managed to drag myself out the door.

"I'm done." I said then Gabriel stood up.

"Wow this looks so good on you,it really hugs your figure." She said making me blush, I still wasn't very comfortable with my body.

"Ever since I came here I have been gaining weight" I said then chuckled.

"Exactly, its doing wonders to your body. You look more sexy like this!" She smirked as my face turned a darker shade of red.

"Thanks." I mumbled then she smiled and began leading me to our 'yoga' spot.

She led me to the roof which let me tell you had a breath taking view of the beach which was a few kilometers away. The morning air blew swiftly gently hitting my face making goose bumps appear on my sink. It was still a little dark because the sun had not risen yet.

Gabriel had already set up the mats and she also place a small wireless Bluetooth device. "Shall we begin?" She asked and I nodded then stood on one of the mats.

"OK so how does this work?" I asked.

"Just do what I do. We will do some meditation first." She said then sat down on the mat Indian style and I also sat down like her.