Chapter 6 - Danger

Start from the beginning

"Oh... well... after Itsuki's call, I panicked and went here straight. Hehehehe..."

Seriously? I'll just let this pass since he's just a concerned brother.

"Did you tell the others about this matter?" Iori asks.

"Not really, since again, I quickly went here after Itsuki's call..."

I only nodded and went back on reading. "That's alright Yuusuke, at least you avoided a commotion here..." As I flip the page, I felt that my two siblings are staring at me but I just shrugged it off.

The rest of the day was only me and Iori studying and him tutoring me with math, while Yuusuke went to the couch and slept there. I have notified Azusa-nii to not come here since I know he and Tsuba-nii are tired from work and I told him that Iori and Yuusuke are keeping me company.

________________________________________________________________________________

2 months later...

It's about time. The outer layer of my cast will finally be removed and I'll be able to move, but in crutches, but still, I'm not stuck in this hospital room anymore!

Picture this, after the surgery, the doctors attached some support or braces around my leg and then covered it with bandages then an average layer of cement. They then covered it again in a thicker layer of bandages then another layer of cement, but thicker than the first layer. It then got covered with bandages which is the outer layer of it. My cast is pretty big and they did it to make my recovery faster.

Though my fracture is not yet healed but because of my constant resting, the healing went fast. The past three months without walking made me forgot how to do it, so the physical therapy will help me walk again.

Dr. Touma, who took care of my injury and is also Masa-nii's best friend went into my room along with some nurses. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning Miko-san, are you excited?"

I nodded and smiled back. Just before the removal of the outer layer and the cement under it, Masa-nii arrived with Wataru and Ema, that's right, this week is Ema's turn on looking after me.

Ema is really a good sister to me. Only to her I opened up about girl stuffs. Like how I got heartbroken because of Katsuki and Aya and other things. She also told me her experiences back at home. How the brothers are making her flustered and how kind they are to her.

RIght after Ema went in, another one came along. At first, I got mistaken him as a girl but because I saw his jawline, I can clearly say that the person is a boy. This must be the only brother I haven't met yet. Hikaru, huh?

"You're just in time, Masaomi-kun! We will soon remove the outer layer of her cast and give her crutches to slowly start her physical therapy." Dr. Touma turns to Masa-nii and give him a grin.

"That's great news Touma-san! Well, Hikaru, you'll need to wait for the proper introduction, if that's okay."

Hikaru gave out a gentle smile and nodded, telling him that it's okay.

________________________________________________________________________________

I watched as Dr. Touma gently break the thick layer of cement. Everyone is watching and well, the atmosphere is really quiet.

Wataru would cover his eyes everytime Dr. Touma pounds the nail and hammer on the cement. It's like he's making a sculpture.

"And that's the last one of it!" Dr. Touma said after pounding the last piece. And now, I can see the shape of my leg! I haven't seen it in months now!

One of the nurse came in carrying the crutches. Another one with a wheel chair.

"Miko-san, you can now roam freely around the residential ward, make some friends if you want to." Dr. Touma sat down on the chair beside me. "For the mean time, you'll need to use the wheel chair since I know you forgot how to walk. The crutches will be useful when it's time for your physical therapy. And speaking of that, your physical therapy will start this weekend. But the therapy will only help you with the crutches. The real physical therapy will start in a few months, so you'll need to wait."

I only nodded with what Dr. Touma said. Okay, I might not be able to walk soon but atleast I'm now able to move around the hospital!

Dr. Touma and the nurses left leaving me and my siblings. Now, I guess I can now have a proper introduction with Hikaru-nii.

"Yaaaay! Onee-chan's almost healed now!" Wataru climbs to my bed and sat beside me "How are you feeling, Miko-nee?"

I gave Wataru a pat on his head. "I'm feeling great Taru-kun! I got really bored here in my room."

Ema followed and sat beside Wataru, now, Wataru is between us girls.

Me and my younger siblings started to talk but then...

Masa-nii interupted us with a small cough. The three of us stopped talking and turned to him and Hikaru.

"Well, I'm glad to see you doing well Miko-san, and now I'll introduce you to another brother of yours..."

He gestured his hand towards Hikaru making him smile. " I'm your Hikaru-nii, you can call me Hika-nii if you want to, dear. I'm a novelist and I'm surprised you're weren't shocked seeing me like this. When Ema first saw me, she got embarrassed and mistook me as a girl...

Hika-nii started giggling making Ema flustered.

"Nice to meet you Hika-nii, and well, I can clearly tell that you're a man because of your jawline. We once held a false gay pageant at my former school so I can tell if it's a real deal or just a crossdresser... or gay..." I whispered the last part, making sure that no one heard it.

"Well, dear, you are a beauty. And I would be glad if you read my books, I can clearly tell that you're fond of reading." Hika-nii crosses his arms and leaned against the wall. Wataru looked at him and asked.

"How did you say so, nii?"

A smile appeared on his face and pointed on the stack of books on my bedside table. Beside of those books are the finished games Natsume-nii gave me months back.

"Oooohhhh!" Wataru went into realization and we all only laughed.

"That's cute, Taru-kun... And well, actually Hika-nii, I do read novels but most of those books are textbooks..." I explained to him about my future plans after finishing on recovering and he nodded, looks like he understood it.

"That's great, Miko-san! Never give up on your dreams and always take a detour whenever you think that it's a dead end."

I smiled at him before he and Masa-nii went and joined us.

We spent the day talking and such. And I'm glad that I have met all of my brothers.

----------------------

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment your feels!