Chapter Thirty

There was a week until the party. The school had pink, white, and red decorations everywhere for preparation. It seemed to be the only thing people would be talking about. Jimin and Yoongi's group were no different.

"I say that Jimin, Jin, and I go shopping for clothes to wear while Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Hoseok go shop together. We want it to be a bit of a surprise," Jungkook said excitedly. He had been wanting to plan preparations for the past two weeks but everyone dismissed his ideas because it was too early to start planning. Now it was Friday and the next week on Friday would be the day.

"You know we are all meeting up beforehand right?" Yoongi said referring to the only plan they had already made.

"Yeah, but it can still be a little bit of a surprise right?" A couple members of the group shrugged.

"I think it sounds like a great idea," Jimin said sweetly.

"But how come we have to take Hobi?" Yoongi joked causing the blonde and pink haired male to snap his head towards Yoongi.

"Hey! You're not exactly the best company either Mr. Everything bores me." The table group chuckled while Hoseok pouted.

"So Hoseok hyung, I heard you have a date." Hoseok's frown turned into a smile quickly.

"Yeah, she's really pretty and laughs at my jokes too." Yoongi turned to the blonde and pink haired male.

"I hate to break this to you, but she is lying to you." Hoseok rolled his eyes at the elder.

"Just because you don't think I'm funny, doesn't mean other people don't." The table broke out into laughter again. "Why do I even hang out with you people?" Hobi mumbled.

The end of the day approached, meaning that each of the groups would go shopping. Jimin messaged his group.

*Kookie changed the group name to 'The bottoms'*

EommaJin: Ew Jungkook, get your head out of the gutter.

Chimmy: Yeah, how do you know I'm not a top?

Kookie: ...

Kookie: ...

Kookie: ...

EommaJin: No offense Jimin, but the day you top is the day I'm considered 'not handsome.'

Kookie: Yeah, the day you top is the day where I look like a turtle instead of a bunny.

Chimmy: -_-

Chimmy: So when are we meeting up? In case one of you doesn't remember, I can't drive yet.

EommaJin: No one forgot Jiminie, I'm on my way to pick both of you up. I should be there around 6-6:30.

Chimmy: Sounds great!

Kookie: Thanks Eomma!!

EommaJin: You are welcome, my children. <3

*Chimmy changed the group name to 'EommaJin and her good children'*

Sure enough, Jin arrived at 6:05 to pick Jimin up. They then went to pick Jungkook up. When they arrived, the younger jumped into the back seat all excited.

"Taetae hyung told me that the others are going out somewhere a little later to avoid bumping into us." Jin chuckled in the driver's seat.

"I hope those goofs aren't planning anything. Let's get going." The car accelerated and they drove to the store they had planned. It was a place in town that had really alternative dressy clothing that wasn't like the things that people normally wore. When they walked in, they were surrounded by sections of dark colors, light colors, and red. The three boys gasped when they walked in.