Chapter Twenty Nine

A week past since Yoongi gave up drugs and alcohol. The first couple of days were fine. Yoongi felt great, he was all positive attitudes and a bright outlook for the future. But then the second week started, he became more irritable. He'd get angry at the smallest things. This was one of those moments.

"This is fucking bullshit! All the fucking time!" He threw his shoe across the room. Jimin sighed.

"Hyung, we can get you new shoelaces." The black and blue haired male ran his fingers through his hair annoyed. He gets angry at almost anything and always seems fidgety. Guess Yoongi used more often than Jimin thought. He didn't realize it would have such a reaction on the elder.

"But I liked those ones." By the change in Yoongi's voice, Jimin could tell the elder was starting to get a little panicky. "What am I going to do without them? Now I can't wear these shoes and they were my favorites, I-I can never wear them again if I don't get new laces, and what if I brake the next ones too?" Jimin walked over to the elder and calmly rubbed his arm.

"Yoongi Hyung, it's okay. Don't worry. It will all be fine." The younger's soft words were enough to calm the elder's breathing and heart rate. Jimin sat a pair of shoes on Yoongi's lap that not only matched his outfit but had non-ripped laces. "Here, Hyung, wear these." Jimin could see that Yoongi had calmed down significantly. The elder smiled gently at Jimin.

"Thank you Jiminie," the elder said quietly. Yoongi felt bad after every fit he went through. He wished this would be an easier process. Yoongi was used to using a little bit of alcohol or some weed to relax his mind. He had to cope with it without that stuff, but unlike when he started the drugs, he knew he had Jimin to help. The younger never made Yoongi feel like a monster, he was always there to help the elder through it. It was still hard as shit though.

"Hyung, try not to get in trouble today," Jimin said waving to Yoongi as they departed to go to class.

"I'll try, Chimmy."

Sure enough, later on, that day Jimin was called to the office because Yoongi was yelling at another student and threatening them. Jimin already had an excuse locked and loaded Since he couldn't say anything about Yoongi using drugs.

"Hello, Jimin, come in," The principal said waving Jimin to walk into the room. Yoongi was fidgeting with his hands while slumped in a chair.

"Hi," Jimin greeted sweetly.

"Yoongi said he wouldn't talk without you present. He tried punching a kid in his class." Jimin rolled his eyes and glanced at Yoongi.

"He's off his meds," Jimin said thoughtlessly. It explained the situation even if Yoongi didn't take medication. "The side effects are him being easily angered or annoying," Jimin said looking at Yoongi for the last word. The principal showed a look of understanding.

"Yoongi, I'll let you off with a warning this time. Try to manage your emotions please." Yoongi quickly stood up and made for the door.

"Okay," The black and blue haired male said trying to leave as soon as possible. Jimin waved to the principal and followed the elder out. They started walking down the hallway, silence hanging between them.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi said quietly, letting his head hang. Jimin chuckled.

"I only called you annoying for him, just so you know. I assumed you would end up doing something today considering how you were acting this morning." Yoongi blushed and chuckled awkwardly at the younger's statement.

"Oh," Yoongi said shyly. He was a little embarrassed by his actions.

"Don't worry Hyung, you're going through a lot right now. I understand that sometimes you can't hold your temper. Don't worry about it too much." Yoongi smiled to himself at Jimin's words. The younger really seemed to care about him. Yoongi felt bad that he never told Jimin about him being bullied. Maybe it wouldn't have been that bad.