Chapter Thirteen

When Friday arrived, the whole day went by so slow for Jimin. He was so excited, it was his first party, and the first time he could hang out with Yoongi in such a social event. Everything had been sorted out, Jin was the designated driver, Yoongi's parents were cool with it because Yoongi promised he would take good care of the younger, and Jimin got to go with all of his friends. Yoongi said he wanted to just tell his parents they were spending the night at Jin's house, but Jimin insisted that they told more of the truth, just in case.

"You're not going to wear that to the party, are you?" Tae questioned as him and Jungkook eyed Jimin up and down.

"Why shouldn't I?" Jimin said defensively as he looked at his outfit. Light blue, Jean shorts with a black and white striped shirt.

"You'll get eaten alive there! Look at Suga and Namjoon for example..." He thought about Namjoon and Yoongi's usual attire. Both Yoongi and Namjoon usually wear darker clothes. "Wear something darker, cooler." Jimin nodded, he could probably find something to wear. If not in his own closet, he could ask Yoongi for help.

Jimin searched through his dresser. All of his own clothing are mostly pastel and bright colors. He did have a pair of black slack pants that he wore for formal occasions, maybe this will work, the pink haired boy thought. He put on the black pants and started looking for a shirt he eventually found a dark green shirt that seemed to be the only darker colored shirt he owned. He put on his grey converse and walked out of his room. Yoongi was waiting in the living room. Jimin eyed the elder up and down. Yoongi was wearing black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt and a black leather jacket. He looks...so cool, Jimin thought as he eyed his Hyung. Yoongi glanced up at him then looked disappointed.

"Chimmy, you can't wear that." Jimin looked down at his clothes. He could admit that they looked a lot different in style than Yoongi's.

"I don't have anything else," the younger whined. Yoongi walked past him and gestured for the pink haired boy to follow. They walked into Yoongi's room. After a few seconds of shuffling through his drawers, Yoongi started throwing articles of clothing towards Jimin. First, he threw a pair of leather pants toward him. Jimin knew how much Yoongi liked these. They also looked quite good on the elder. Next, he threw a deep purple shirt towards the younger who had to lunge forward to catch it. Yoongi closed his dresser than went into his closet and grabbed him a black hat.

"Why do I need a hat?" The younger questioned. Yoongi handed him the hat and ruffled his hair.

"You'll stick out too much with your adorable, pink hair." Jimin eyed the elder quizzically before walking into his own room to change. This time, when he walked out, Yoongi eyed him up and down and smiled. "There we go Chimmy." He chuckled. "Let's go. We are meeting everyone at Jin's house before we go." The two of them drove in Yoongi's car until they got to Jin's house. His parents apparently, like Yoongi's, also were away at work a lot. But Jin's parents were currently in Japan on a business trip, so the teens wouldn't have to worry about them.

"Let's go!" Hoseok yelled excitedly. He wore an army green shirt and baggy white pants.

"Jimin, are you excited?" Jungkook asked the pink haired boy.

"Of course, this is the first real party I'll be going to.

"I can't believe Suga Hyung actually let you go." Tae laughed. Taehyung wore bright red pants, a black shirt and a black jacket that looked like it had the Gucci symbol on it. So he does have a Gucci jacket, Jimin said in his head after all the talk, Jimin had never actually seen the Gucci jacket that Tae had apparently saved up his money for a year to buy. Jungkook, on the other hand, wore black jeans and a white shirt. Simple, but worked really well for him. Both him and Taehyung seemed to be wearing makeup. Their eyes had some darker shimmery color on the top.