Chapter 15 : Broken Pt1

Theme : When Crying is Easy - Kmichelle
Year : March 1991
POV: Cherry

*Professor Jones in MM*

Today I'm sitting in class. Professor Jones's class to be exact. I agreed with Marlon and De to speak with the professor and ask him to go out to lunch. Well actually I had planned on fixing him something to make it feel more genuine. Hopefully it goes well.

" well class that's all we have fo today. Please study for Mid-terms." He said wrapping up class. Lately he's been letting us out early, he hadn't been giving us shit as usual either since that day my pager went off and I blanked on his goofy ass.

" Any questions,comments, concerns?" He asked. As usual there were a few people who asked a few questions here and there but once they all got answered he officially released us.

"Ok you've got this" I mentally said to myself. I felt my self growing nervous as I grabbed my notebook and book bag waking down the auditorium steps toward the podium where Professor Jones had also been packing up his items into a brief case. Once I made it to where he was he was so caught up into what he was doing he didn't notice that I was standing there so I cleared my throat to grab his attention.

" Oh Ms. Perkins, to what do I do I deserve the honors" he said.

I'm not gonna lie that threw me off a little because I literally cursed this man out a month ago

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I'm not gonna lie that threw me off a little because I literally cursed this man out a month ago. But in the way he said it you never know. I couldn't tell if it was his bland ass personality or if he was being shady but I'm gonna keep pushing anyways.

" Well ..." I cleared my throat

"For starters I loved the lecture today." I said expecting a thank you but instead I received a cold stare.

" Uhh secondly I wanted to extend a sincere apologize for how I came off the other week. And thirdly I wanted to invite you to lunch as a peace treaty." I said hoping for a better reaction this time.

"Well thank you for the apology that means a lot too me so I know one would mean a lot to you. I apologize for attacking you in the manner that I did. If I had known that things would've escalated I would have never said those things and sure I'd love to go to a lunch as long as we could stop by Benny's Ice Cream as my treat." He said offering a soft smile instead of a deadly stare.

" Sounds like a plan!" I said.

*****

At Benny's Ice cream Parlor

POV : Cherry

The original plan had been for us to walk to Benny's but because we were going the lunch at my house right after we figured I'd be best for us to drive to Benny's and then we drive to my apartment separately since I stay closer to Rochester and so does he.