Chapter 11 : Should We?

Theme : Distant Lover - Taral
Year: 1991 ( Mid January)
POV: Cherry
( Cherry's Apartment In MM )

" Oh my gosh you've never seen Boomerang?" I said in between coughs from hittin my joint too hard and passed to it to De.

" I mean I saw it like once it was good but it wasn't like my favorite movie. I don't like how they made my man Eddie look like he got dogged out man" he said ignoring all the puff puff passing rules.

Yes. I let him stay. We haven't brought up the dinner except when we both agreed that we'd drunk too much tonight but that didn't stop us from drinking some more and saying things we shouldn't say. At first I was skeptical about having him over but I honestly in this moment can say that I'm actually enjoying his company. Honey would be proud 😊.

" well it's called karma he went out and slept with all them girls and finally met Jacqueline and got a taste of his own medicine and was hurt" I laughed.

" did you finish the end of the movie? " I asked

He shook his head and said " nah " while laughing at Martin which had still been playing on my big tv screen that was mounted on the wall in-front of us.

" well if you'd finish it you would see that he ended up falling in love with the good girl that he'd actually been friends with the whole movie so it ended up being a happy  ending  I said in sarcasm.

" He did?" He asked me looking into my eyes. By this point my little legs where on top of his legs and he'd began rubbing my calf's with his thumb. I'm not sure if it was the liquor or what but I caught a tingly feeling in my pussy when he did that staring thing.

" yess he did. But he actually cheated on the good girl with Jacqueline and the good girl wasnt having it so she left him but after dodging all his efforts to apologize with gifts for months she built her brand and she finally gave into." I said looking down trying to turn this conversation around.

" sounds familiar" he said lowly looking away thinking I didn't hear him. I just acted as if I didn't hear him because it would've became a moment and right now we are in a decent place and the vibe is right.

" it's almost twelve o'clock and we are up cackling acting a fool , you have anything you gotta do tomorrow?" I asked him.

" nah actually tomorrow is the first free day Ive had since we've came to uptown" he admitted.

" well we should do something then" I said getting excited but he gave no emotion in his face once I said that.

" I mean we don't have too if you didn't want too" I said. I started to feel as if I over stepped boundaries with us getting on track.

" No no no I'd love that actually. I was gonna ask if you were free to walk around Central Park maybe give me an official tour of the city." He said making my nerves calm down.

" I'd love too" I said cheesing like a kid.

Then we did the eye thing for a few seconds until he broke it.

" Sooo tell me about Marvin" he said dragging the "so" out. And why he acting like he don't know him.

" first of all it's Marlon with your petty ass" I laughed and flicked his hand.

" Secondly I mean it's not much to tell cause we  aren't really a thing. I mean we spend time together and we go on dates here and there but we've never actually taken it the steps of boyfriend and girlfriend" I said.