Chapter 9 : Peach Roses

Theme : What You Do - Chrisette Michelle
Year : 1991
POV: Cherry

Well as you can tell new year, new album release date for us. After doing a lot of convincing the girls and I begged Andre a few more weeks to complete the masterpiece of an album. Written by Lisa , Puff , Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis , DeVante and myself this is definitely gonna be one of those albums that you play from front to back wit no skips.

We really spent a lot of time blood sweat and tears making this album perfect. The only missing piece to our little puzzle is having Lisa's leads on this new song called " What You Do" ( song in MM ).  It's one that her and Devante wrote last week.  We decided to have the guys from Jodeci helping her do backing vocals for the song.

Today that's all that we are doing. In the studio we have all the members of Magik, Jodeci and Mary in here. We all have grown to get comfortable with each other. We kind grew a bond with one another when I say we I mean Lisa,Mo, and Mary felt more comfortable with everyone. We went out to dinners together, we made appearances together , we went to the movies together stayed at each other's houses doing stupid stuff real life family type shit. Of course me and Don don't spend separate time together alone if we're doing anything outside of work it was done in groups. Hell I've never been to his house and he's never came over to mine. I'm guessing one step at a time?

I mean we've definitely gotten to a better point in our friendship versus where had been back when Jodeci had first signed to Uptown. We can make causal jokes without it being all weird. We actually work together a lot. A lot of people request us to write and produce which Andre loves. The more attention we are bringing to uptown the more money we all make which is always a great thing.

Lately I've gotten real close to this guy named Marlon. We met on the set of his tv show staring him and his brother Shawn called "The Wayans Brothers". I was on the set staring as a special guest for an episode and he walked up to me and wouldn't stop asking for my number even though he didn't have to try that hard. Marlon is so fine. He about 6'2 and is as skinny as a stick. Even though he is super linky he has this cool laid back vibe to him. He is super funny though he definitely knows how to keep me smiling and cracking up , and I'm talking like ugly laughing all the time!

We've gone on a few dates here and there  and a few of those dates almost got out of hand cause we are both very attractive people but honestly I've never taken it all the way with a guy before I've gotten ate out and gave one guy oral but I've ne...

We've gone on a few dates here and there and a few of those dates almost got out of hand cause we are both very attractive people but honestly I've never taken it all the way with a guy before I've gotten ate out and gave one guy oral but I've never full blown had a guys stick nothing but his tongue or fingers inside me.

Anyways Marlon is a sweet funny charming guy but sometimes he seemed like he'd start to get a little too emotional invested and right now I'm trying to have fun. He knows that and I'm made it clear to him that we are nothing more than friends at the moment.

"come on Lisa you gotta push it out" I spoke through the intercom that led from the sound board to the booth. Lisa is usually never this off I mean she's skipping words , bouncing off different notes. But not for nothing I've noticed that Lisa's been acting strange lately. She always wears black now and sometimes she would wear these shades all day had horrible mood swings. What really made me feel a type of way is that fact that you can literally smell the alcohol in her way more than we should. I'm thinking of having a chat with her later but I don't wanna come off as defensive.