The Gods and Goddesses of The Night

Eight teenage assassins bearing their own share of pain. Eight teenage assassins who can kill a person in a snap. Eight assassins that were sent by Satan from hell. Eight teenage assassins... who decided to kill to be their job because the pain and hatred conquered the goodness in their souls.

Two years ago, four of them died. Two years ago, half of them cried because of death. Two years ago... they felt again the emptiness brought by the death.

Two years had passed and the world will see how they've changed. Two years had passed and the world will see what kind of assassins they were after that tragic night. Two years had passed and the whole world will see how they kill people like they're the human grim reapers.

"Guilt in their eyes, pain in their words, anger on their guns with a big smile on their lips."

The four of them became the most hated people in the world and they didn't mind, because the world turned its back on them first. The four of them bear the pain of the past they want to bury deep inside their hearts.

The pain they can't forget.

The fear they don't want to feel anymore.

The feelings they decided not to have anymore.

The past when they were the one who killed...

Their friends.