"This just keeps getting weirder, huh?" I nodded quickly resembling a bobblehead with a slight smile. He stepped up behind me kissing that very spot setting off another wave of pleasure that made me want to rip the pants off of him. I sighed still feeling his lips seconds after he pulled away, slowly opening my eyes to his smiling reflection gazing back at me.

"We should be used it to by now though since that's our middle names. Dominic Weird Cruz and Jade Weird Emmerson."

"Yeah, about that," he stepped back and turned me to face him, "we've already made vows to be with one another for life but I'd still like to change your last name."

A deer caught in headlights has nothing on me at the moment. "Ar-are you asking me to marry you?"

He smiled widely wrapping his arms around me resting his hands on my lower back, "I'm gauging your reaction; trying to see if that's something you'd want to do considering we just mated and all. If you want to wait until we have more time under us I'm cool with that. I personally would love to be able to say you're not just my mate, but my wife, too, like tomorrow."

"I'd love that, too, Dominic but how about," I dragged my hands up his chest then held his cheeks in my hands, "we wait until we get used to everything and all this settles down. I have the strangest feeling that things are about to get even more hectic for us."

He kissed the tip of my nose swaying us back and forth, "I think you're right. I want to be able to enjoy having you all to myself and right now that's not possible is it?"

"Nope. Not unless we barricade ourselves in a bathroom apparently." I chuckled dragging my eyes around the decent size restroom that only contained a sink, toilet, and stand up shower.

"Well since we're here..." A lustful glint flashed in Dominic's eyes as he kicked the door closed behind him and buried his face in my neck brushing his lips against my mark. I should protest and raise the point that my parents are just a room away but I can't. This feels too good, having him pressed against me as I rest my butt against the cool basin. When his hands start peeling back the hem of my shirt and brushed against the waistband of my pajama pants I knew there is no stopping us. My wolf was begging me to let this happen and since sealing our bond last night I no longer have the ability to deny her what she seeks the most. I just hope my parents don't hear us!

After we returned from our talk in the bathroom that really didn't consist of much talking we were given very little time to eat before my mother once again dressed us and we were asked to meet in the back yard. Thankfully my mother left us to get dressed on our own because Dominic thought it was a nice gesture to lick my mark again and we saw how that turned out the first time. Once I was able to get dressed without my horny toad of a mate pouncing on me again I went downstairs and was about to head out back when I saw Jaxon lounging—well hunched over on the sofa with his head in his hands. Now knowing that I can hear thoughts I tried to pick up on what was bothering him before I asked and there seemed to be nothing, not even a simple thought running across his brain.

I plopped down beside him thinking he'd look up at me and I could initiate a conversation to ease my way into whatever's eating him. He didn't move a muscle. I cleared my throat and still, nothing. I sighed like something was bothering me and again, my twin ignored me. Fed up with my invisibility I slid across the seat looping my arm through his, pulling his left hand away from his head intertwining our fingers.

"When did she get here?" He finally looked up.

"A few minutes ago," I answered his unspoken question receiving a confused look. "We can hear thoughts now." I shrugged carelessly. "Anyway, why are you sitting in here looking like some big kid stole your bike?" Jaxon shook his head I guess to say 'no reason' or that he didn't want to talk about it. That wasn't going over well with me. Whenever I needed to talk I could always count on my twin to listen and make things better and I'm prepared to do the same. "No, don't shake your head at me. Tell me what's up."