When People Delete Stuff

It just makes me kinda sad when great writers decide that some of their stories aren't good enough and just end up deleting them. It sucks for all the people who did like them, especially if its a book of oneshots. You can't go back and read any of your favorites anymore!

[Please tell me I'm not alone in doing that]

It's just depressing to see people shape wondrous things out of their words, only to cast them aside because they believe they aren't good enough.

I really think that no matter how horrible or shitty you think the story/oneshot collection/other book is, you should keep it. Put it inside a folder labeled 'Old Stories' or something like that. This you can warn people about the quality [although most are perfectly fine] and they can decide to read it or not.

Please, any authors out there, KEEP YOUR WRITING!!!

I'm a kinda artist, and even though some of my earlier sketches and drawings are definitely not the greatest, I kept them all anyways! Later, I can laugh at them, or maybe even find inspiration in some of them to make new art!

Sometimes I base new pieces or doodles off of old ones, and I wouldn't be able to do that if I hadn't kept them around!

Sorry for rambling so much. The point is, STOP DELETING YOUR STORIES! I know it's the author's decision, but it's really sad to see you all doubting the quality of your absolutely wonderful work!

Gonna head to bed now. School night so yaaaaaaayyyyy.

[Could you feel all the sarcasm and deadpanning that went into that sentence?]

Oh well.

Luv 2 U All!

Baaaaaiiiiii!!!!