Dark Thoughts

DONT READ THIS! IM USUALLY NOT THIS DARK BUT MY ENTIRE WEEK HAS JUST BEEN SUMMED UP BY THIS STATEMENT.

Fuck me in the asshole.

Yeah. It's been one of those weeks.

WARNING: DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE DEPRESSED OR AT LEAST MAYBE A LITTLE BIT SAD. ALSO, I WAS JUST LAZY AND MISERABLE [Allergies need to go suck a duck] SO I DIDNT SENSOR ANYTHING. BEWARE.

A/N: I had a bad day today and these are some of the thoughts that came out of it. Plus some extras cause I've got plenty to spare at the moment.

If anyone cares don't try and be sympathetic. It's a nice gesture and all, but I just need to rant/express myself right now so here it is.

Some Depressing Thoughts...

Sometimes I feel sad and alone, and I just want a hug. But then I realize I don't have anyone to hug and that just makes me feel a little bit more broken inside.

I've considered suicide before. The only reason I'm not dead right now is because I won't hurt my friends and family and make them go through this sort of pain I have. I wouldn't wish these kinds of things on anyone, no matter how much of a bitch they are.

Cross my heart and hope to die,

I'll never love,

Not one more time.

Life is just a nightmare that never seems to end,

We're all just monsters playing pretend.

Dressed up to conceal our fear,

Always afraid of what we'll see in the mirror.

'Cause we're just under the upper hand,

Going mad for a couple grams.

There's a stranger in my bed tonight...

And we just try to go to sleep,

Go ahead and count some sheep.

It's to cold outside.

*for angels to fly,

for angels to fly,

for angels to fly,

for angels to die.

for angels to, die*'

Does anyone else remember that one white crayon that was included in the crayon box that no one uses cause it has no purpose? Yeah. That's me and my life in a nutshell.

My Mom is over-obsessed with gardening, organic nasty-tasting food, the theory that the government is gonna collapse [lay off the apocalyptic books Mom], and having it known that no matter how stupid her option, it's always right:

We're all gonna die someday.

What does death feel like? Can you think when your dead?

I'm probably gonna go to hell.

My dreams are worthless and will never be achieved.